Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
+2
Keiko
Jack Thorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiko

Keiko

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:04 pm

"Well, I think I can already tell which one's the fake." Leo said, pointing at Deg/Adam. "I might not know Adam very well, but I know he enjoys swearing." She grinned. "You, good sir, are busted."

Aetsia took out her gun and pointed it at the copy. Leo's logic worked for her!
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:11 pm

Deg/Adam's shoulders lowered themselves as did his ears. "...is it really that obvious?"

Fenrir gave Terra a kiss before, looking into her eyes, "Then let us have some fun with our 'guests'."

Deg/Adam changed back to his original form of Deg and he chuckled, "Well, I must admit I was hoping my little farce would last longer than it did.

Jackal tensed up when he saw Deg appear, "I dunno how you learned to do that, mate, but give me that sword back and no one has to get hurt."

"Sword? Oh, you mean the sword that Master entrusted you with, which you've lost... how many times? Wow, I believe I've lost count after it hit double-digits. Bottom line, Jackal, you do not deserve it." Deg said, unsheathing the blue and red swords from their scabbards.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:15 pm

"Seems like all the fun's about to start, anyway," Terra said, reluctantly releasing herself from Fenrir's grasp to stand up and summon a teleporting portal. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:16 pm

The squirrel frowned a little, backing away. This was between Jackal and this shapeshifting guy. Besides, he probably didn't want her involved anyway.

"Holy shit shapeshifter." Leo said, raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms. "Well, uh, what should we do..? The rest of us, that is."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:10 pm

When Adam's form returned to that of Deg, Ris gritted his teeth, leaping backwards and away from him. Now that the jackal was in his own form, he could sense the presence of another Pantheon in the room.

He didn't like that Pantheon.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Fenrir stood up from his throne and smiled, "Indeed. After you, my dear." Fenrir gestured towards the portal.

Deg looked at Ris for the moment, "You look surprisingly angry. Is it Solus that strikes such anger in your heart... or is it me?"
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:34 pm

"Well, Deg," he began, seeming to spit out the name of the jackal, "you -were- the one who let him out..."

Though was that all so bad? After all, it let Ris unlock his own Pantheonic potential.

Of course it was bad, stupid readers. Now Solus was free, more or less, to do what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:38 pm

"My, my. Quite the gentleman," Terra said, stepping into the portal, grabbing onto Fenrir's paw as she walked in to take him with her.

When she resurfaced from darkness, the portal put her in the library.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:41 pm

"Wow, seems like you don't like this guy much." Leo said, standing beside Ris. "I'm not sure I'll be able to help you out much, but... how powerful is this guy? On a scale from one to over nine thousand."

Aetsia looked around, feeling a little shiver of nervousness go through her body. Something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Reaching back and tightening his headband, Ris shouted, "It's over nine-thousand!!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:44 pm

"I could let him out once again, anytime I please." Deg said, holding up the Spirit Releaser sword, the blue blade glowing with power. "All it takes is a simple cut from this sword..."

Jackal was about to step forward before he noticed the portal appearing. His eyes widened as he saw the two figures emerge from it. "...oh, dear god... no..."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:55 pm

"Ah, Jackal. It always is a pleasure to see you," Terra said, with her trademarked grin.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Aetsia now aimed at Terra, looking to Jackal. He knew her? Wait, this was...

She slowly backed away, tugging on Jackal's arm... she wanted to get out of here before anything went down. Terra wasn't one to be messed with if her sources were right.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:10 pm

Jackal wasted no time trying to go with Aetsia, he feared Terra like she was the grim reaper itself.

Fenrir raised an eyebrow at the young canine's behavior, "...I dare not ask what Terra has done to YOU before..."

Deg, meanwhile, still held up the sword, "Ah, Terra and Fenrir, the owners of this fine piece of architecture. I must say, this castle is truly a work of art."

Fenrir crossed his arms and looked at Deg, observing him, "I'm not one to discard a compliment, so I thank you."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Well, this was an odd situation.

Aetsia was half-vampire, gradually--and painfully-- turning into a full vampire because of her grandpa's actions. Deg had just appeared, and as if that weren't bad enough he was the new host of Solus, the Destroyer. Then, out of the blue, a portal opens up and Fenrir and Terra step out.

While he hated the first three, Ris couldn't help but kind of like Terra, as malicious and maniacal as she was at times.

With all that said, the "young" fox didn't exactly know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:15 pm

"Now, I don't think that's very polite, Jackal. And I went through all that trouble to have Neku welcome you properly," Terra responded to his frantic behavior.

Terra then turned to the blue fox. "How's life been treating you, Ris? I wouldn't know, or anything."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Terra wrote:
"Now, I don't think that's very polite, Jackal. And I went through all that trouble to have Neku welcome you properly," Terra responded to his frantic behavior.

Terra then turned to the blue fox. "How's life been treating you, Ris? I wouldn't know, or anything."

Turning to the tigress, he muttered somewhat apologetically, "Terra, not...Not now, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Alice looked at Terra and stepped toward her afraid... and unaware of what she was getting herself into.

"You. You worked for my father, now where is he?" Alice asked... rather demanded.

Adam and Kaede stood behind Alice as if to provide her with backup. How much help they could possibly be, was unknown. Not likely any help at all.

Deg just held up both swords and looked like he was ready to start a fight, "I would rather you two didn't bother with Ris and Jackal, while I'm around. You see, destiny has reserved the luxury of their deaths and painful torments at mine and Solus' hands."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:32 pm

"The Ris and dieing part is a problem to me," Terra replied to Deg, before turning her attention to Alice.

"And how do you know Thorn, little lady?" the Tigress asked.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:36 pm

"Only by rumors. And when I tracked down the remaining Celtic Demons." Alice answered.

Deg pointed one of the swords in Terra's direction and said, "Don't get in my way, lady or you're going to regret it."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:44 pm

"Well, I gotta agree with you on Ris and dying." Leo replied to Terra. "He's my buddy, and he isn't gonna die as long as I'm around!"

Aetsia frowned, shaking her head and pulling Jackal along. No need to talk to the woman, just run...

Nikolas reappeared behind Terra and Fenrir. "So, you came to the library after I decided to come see you? Hm... well, that's quite alright. I am in no position to judge my masters."

"Hey, it's the old man creep again!" Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:48 pm

"Seems like a little more than that, considering the family reunion you got going back there," Terra replied to Alice, then her ears flicked when she heard Deg.

Turning to him, she couldn't believe what she just heard. "Did... Did you just... THREATEN me!? ME!?"

Terra was speechless for a moment, before coming to the realization. "Ah, right... I never met you in the last RP, Deg. Still... You'll have to excuse my reaction, people don't normally do that anymore."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:52 pm

"Well you'll find I don't discriminate between threatening men as well as women. Immortal or not." Deg responded, "I would rather not fight someone like you or Fenrir, considering my chances of victory, so it is my wish that you do not get between me, Jackal and Ris."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:57 pm

"Like I said, when it becomes Ris you're after, then it's my problem," Terra said, her thumb jerking back towards her chest.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:16 pm

"Well, yeah... also, why is that? I mean, it's cool that you've got Ris' back too, but I'm just a bit lost. He doesn't fill me in on these things." Leo said. "He probably fills Luna in on these things, but not me!"

Well, at least Deg wasn't sexist, in any sense of the word. Leo had to snicker at herself for the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next