Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
+2
Keiko
Jack Thorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Terra
Admin
Terra

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:40 pm

"Ah, finally someone asks," the mongoose said, "My name is Neku, one of the three personal servants to our Mistress."

Neku stretched his arms out at shoulder height and gave a light bow.
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:42 pm

After Jackal's attack, Aetsia saw fit to move next, spriting behind a pillar, pulling out the enchanted one-shot pistol once again, holding the trigger. She now saw that three colored runes appeared to the left, right and above the barrel...

One suddenly glowed brightly, then the next followed. Red and blue. The green one soon glowed with a little magical 'bing.'

She jumped out from behind the pillar, firing a triad of three large swirling lasers at him, all of them joining together when they were in proximity to the mongoose into a blazing beam of bright light.

Neku... that was his name, huh? She didn't know what that red thing he was stepping into was doing. Probably going to send the beam bouncing off somewhere.

Leo had to cover her eyes. That laser was BRIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Wocky

Wocky

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Melissa backed away from the red circle cautiously, frowning as she stared at it. In actuality she was scanning it, trying to determine what it was exactly. Though she was distracted by Aetsia charge shot, her eyes dimming to counteract the light.

Zenith draw his katana from his back and took hold of it with both hands. He vanished from sight, with the intention of striking Neku from behind if he blocked that laser. He could only hope this guy couldn't detect his presence while teleporting.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:47 pm

"Tsk..." Neku's eyes winched from the sudden brightness, not giving him enough time to adequately dodge the laser attack. As he flew upwards, the laser clipped him in his foot, causing a slight groan of paw.

As he lowered himself back down, stepping in the red auraish circle, the pain in his foot left him.

Neku's eyes flicked backwards to that one of the intruders had sneaked behind him. He whipped around and parried the katana slash with his claws before jumping back to put some distance between them.

"I love this whole..." Neku counted for a moment. "11 vs one crap. I suppose I should fix that."

Last edited by Terra on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:50 pm

"That's my girl!" Grandpa cheered.

Aetsia smirked from her cover, peeking around the corner again. Y'know, for someone who'd just been hit by a laser, he looked awfully OK... where had he been hit? His foot?

... his foot appeared to be OK! How could that possibly be?! Maybe that was what the red circle was doing...

Of course, this is just going on the RPer's guess here. If the circle just provides minor pain relief, whatev's.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Jackal didn't know what the red circle on the floor was all about but he ran recklessly towards Neku, hoping to take the fight up close and personal.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Neku spun around again, hearing the rampaging footsteps. He grinned and beckoned to the jackal. "C'mon, jackal-boy! Let's see what you've got!"

Le red circle, didn't seem to affect Jackal.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Jackal was starting to get near Neku as the gap between them started to close, he hopped forward, rearing his fist back ready to punch Neku.

When his feet landed on the ground once more, he threw his fist forward.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Aetsia didn't want to interfere, so she just silently cheered Jackal on, hopping up and down happily.

Grandpa seemed to be getting impatient. "I've no time for this. Let's go, little lady!"

Aetsia looked disappointed.

"Hey, try knocking him out of it!" Leo called to Jackal. "I wanna see what happens!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:10 pm

The punch hit Neku in the stomach, and, for lack of a better description, didn't seem to phase him. Neku grinned as he reared his head back, then slammed it back forward toward Jackal's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Jackal stumbled backwards as his head collided with Neku's. The canine's vision got all blurry and he put a paw to his head, Okay... gonna get a headache, later...

Deg, meanwhile put his book down and sighed, "How about we play a game, Solus?"

A game? We are about to encounter enemies we've longed to destroy and you wish to play a game!? Solus shouted in disbelief.

"It'll help keep us occupied while we wait." Deg said, his tail giving a slight wag as the blue-furred jackal chuckled. Solus sighed after a moment of silence, What sort of game?

"I see something and you have to guess what it is." Deg said, simply. How am I supposed to guess that without peering into your mind? this made Deg laugh, his voice echoing through some of the halls. "No, no, you just guess. Simple."

...grass. Deg shook his head, "No." Solus sighed Rock. Again, Deg shook his head, "Noooo."

This is a stupid game! Solus shouted, annoyed.

"Want another chance?" Deg asked, smiling, amused by Solus. No... wood?

"Nope." Deg said. This is impossible!

Deg chuckled and shook his head once more, "This game would be easier, if we played by the rules."

There are rules? Solus asked. "Yes. I tell you the first letter, then you guess."

Then why didn't you do that!? The Pantheon shouted, annoyed. "You didn't give me the chance." Deg responded.

Let's just look for the others and ambush them... Solus said, wanting to fight already.

"C." Deg said, rather simply. Are you still playing that game!? Deg rolled his eyes, "C!"

...Candle? Deg clapped his paws, "Hey! You got it! Okay, your turn. Come on. Your turn."

For what? ...S. Solus sighed. "Stone." Deg answered.

Yes... Deg chuckled, "C."

Not candle again?. Deg smiled, "Now you're getting it."

You picked candle again!? Solus shouted in disbelief. "No. But you're getting the hang of the rules."

Thank you... I was worried that they would be so complex that the rules would evade me... The demi-god said sarcastically.

"C."

Castle.

"Aha... no."

Cebelrai?

"Nooooo."

Solus sighed, I give up...

Deg chuckled "It's too soon to give up."

I GIVE UP! Solus would've already killed Deg for his jokes, if he was in any state to.

Deg shook his head, "What am I sitting on?"

...Chair?

"Hurray!"

I am amazed no one killed you before I did... Deg frowned slightly at Solus' remark.

"P."

ARE YOU STILL PLAYING!?

Deg rubbed his temple and said, in a slightly more annoyed tone, "P..."

Pantheon.

"Yes!" Deg said, clapping once more.

I say we stop playing this game, or else I'll force you to shapeshift into a rock and leave you like that!
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:02 pm

"All right, who's next?" Neku called out to all the intruders, backflipping with the aid of his wings back to the center of the circle.

----

~Hey, it's Ris. I guess I missed my phone, so you can leave a message if you want. Thanks.~

"Ugh!" Luna angrily closed her phone as she got Ris's voicemail. "What is that idiot doing?..." she asked herself while he sat down next to a lake. "And this whole eclipse thing all the sudden is freaking me out..."

The lynx took a look down at the lake. The calmness of the lake caused a perfect, mirror-like reflection of her face. "Oh, I'm just worrying... Ris wouldn't do that."

'Of course he would.'

Luna's ears perked at the voice of another voice, looking around in a panic, before the voice called out again.

'You're naive to think that Ris is your loyal little puppy.'

Her ears swiveled in the direction of the voice this time, cocking her head in confusion as she looked back down at the lake.

'He's playing you,' her reflection said, in Luna's own voice. The sound of the voice only coming from inside Luna's mind.

"Y-you... No. No, you're wrong. Ris wouldn't do that to me," Luna stuttered back at her reflection.

'Such a poor, deluded girl. Beauty really does make a girl blind.'

"Y-you don't know me!"

'We've had this conversation before, dear. I am y--'

"Shut up!" she screamed, punching her hand through the water, which caused her reflection to disappear.

Somewhere in the castle, a tigress's ears perked while being held by her love. She paid it little mind, as to not alert the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Leo looked to Ris, then back to Neku, then back to Ris.

His headband was now diamonds! ... not really. Just felt like shoehorning in a bad joke.

Aetsia sighed, coming out and taking aim at Neku again, starting to circle around him. She ran her tongue over her lips as she held down the trigger again.

She didn't wait for it to charge all the way and released it when only the red rune glowed. It fired a spiraling red laser that wasn't all that big.

"Come ON, little lady! We don't have the time to mess around here! I'd suggest all of ya start following me!" Grandpa said, already going for a nearby door, whistling.

No, really, he wanted to get this artifact.

"Come ON, old man, we can't just leave this guy here, not-beaten-up!" Leo told the geezer. "C'mon, you agree with me, riiiight?" Leo asked Melissa suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Neku yawned as his body was enveloped in a black wave, protecting him against the red laser. The black ribbons of darkness then swirled around his torso, waiting.

"C'mon... I'm getting bored over here. You guys were the ones that wanted to fight."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Jackal shook his head, clearing the dizziness. The canine glared at Neku before throwing two more energy balls at him.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:12 pm

"Well, there you go." Leo said as Jackal fired off the energy balls. "Wait a minute, why are we all attacking one at a time? Couldn't we just swarm him?"

Aetsia shook her head. That would be messy. And it would hardly be sporting! She was soon pulled off by her Grandpa. "Let's GO!" the old man said, waving his cane, then picking up a loose brick and chucking it at Neku.

"Feh, homo vampire mongoose kid..." the old man muttered as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Neku folded his wings around to his front, his feet sliding backwards slightly as the orbs exploded again him. He shook his wings out after, giving them a few stretching flaps. A vein popped in his forehead as a brick hit in the bad of his head.

"You want to play this long-ranged game? Fine." Neku paw's glowed red again, and the circle started to move gradually. Soon it covered the entrance of the castle, where everyone was standing. With claws drawn, he started off running towards Jackal.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Jackal didn't seem much intimidated but instead began running to meet with Neku, screaming as the two were on a collision course.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:39 pm

For a brief moment, Jackal might have seen some kind of spectral image behind Neku as he was running towards him.

Neku's black and purple eyes wide with teeth flared, as he reared his right paw behind him, his body rotating as he jumped forward and slashed down horizontally from Jackal's shoulder to his hip.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Jackal may have been foolish to charge like that, but he certainly wasn't unprepared.

However he was prepared to dodge, because he originally planned to dodge Neku's incoming attack and counter with an attack of his own. But the image he saw, just behind Neku through his plan off the rails.

Jackal grit his teeth as he was slashed, leaving a large gash in his bodysuit and even part of his body. Blood dripping onto the stone floor. Spinning with the momentum the slash gave him, he leaped into the air and attempted a spinning kick, aiming for the side of Neku's head.

Fenrir sniffed the air a few times, smelling Jackal's blood. "Appears one of our 'guests' has sustained an injury." However, that didn't stop him from remaining close to Terra.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:48 pm

"Uh, that isn't good..." Leo said in regards to Jackal's injury. Aetsia gasped, pulling away from Grandpa.

She wasn't happy right now. Not at all! She drew her katana, starting to run in there.

"Could you, at the very least, explain what the hell's with this circle?" Leo asked while all this fighting was going on.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:53 pm

"Let him bleed," Terra said simply, staying wrapped up in his arms.

---

The kick landed on the side of his head, making his ears ring for a moment as his body was flipped upside down from the momentum. When his senses returned, he planted his paws on the ground, pushing off into the air and letting his wings hold him up. His panting suddenly seemed a lot heavier as he rose off the ground, and he held a paw to the side of his face.

Last edited by Terra on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Jackal looked at Neku for a moment, before looking down at the cut across his chest. "You're pretty good. Might even be better than me, actually." Jackal said, feeling somewhat confident, even though he was bleeding, blood running down his body. Staining his cream-colored fur.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Aetsia stood beside Jackal, sword drawn, ready to fight should the need arise. She looked to Jackal with concern, a frown on her face. That wound looked bad...
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Gotta stop flying up like this to escape...

Neku dropped himself back down to the ground, now that Jackal wasn't charging. His foot touched the floor, sending a rush up through his body, which caused him to grin widely, clenching his fists.

"I'm just getting started," he roared at Jackal, before raising both paws above his head and slashing them down in front of him in an arc like before. The purple energy wave was much larger than his one-handed one, and surged out towards Leo and Jackal.

Each time he attacked, a blur of an image appeared behind him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next