Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
+2
Keiko
Jack Thorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ris

Ris

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Leo made an excellent point. He was very glad Terra was being so defensive in his favor, but he sure as heck didn't know why. Though it was hard to focus on the question for long--Solus was in the room. The thought constantly nagged him.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Terra tried to keep the straightest face possible. "Hm? Luna? Who is that?"
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:55 pm

At that remark, Ris gave the she-cat a quick nudge. "Don't mention her, 'kay?" he mumbled, turning his attention back to Terra. "She's no one you'll have to deal with here."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:57 pm

"Oh? Getting a little defensive, are we? I can only imagine that she's someone... important to you." Terra replied.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:01 pm

The Arctic Fox crossed his arms over his chest, feeling a little indignant. "Yes, very important to me."

He just didn't want to say too much so no one would mess with her. After all, Solus and Fenrir were there, and even though he liked Terra much more now than when they first met, he still couldn't be sure that she wouldn't hurt Luna.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:08 pm

"Mmm... Important, how?" Terra asked, a little intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:09 pm

"Sorry, Terra, but it's not something you need to worry about." he stated simply.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Leo remained quiet, looking away as Ris and Terra spoke. This wasn't any of her business, after all.

She was still annoyed that the tigress hadn't answered her question, but whatever. She'd let it slide.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Deg grinned, "This... Luna you're talking about. You speak highly of her. If I weren't as literate in body language and tone as I was, I would never have deduced that she may be in a relationship with you."

Deg looked at the swords in his paws and grinned rather darkly for someone like him, "Suppose... something terrible were to happen to this 'Luna'... would that drive you over the precipice of your sanity?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:27 pm

"Oh, Deggy! I like you all of the sudden!" Terra squeed, grinning to herself.

"Also, is it true, Ris?" The tigress wanted to know for herself.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:31 pm

A quiet growl entered Ris' throat as his head snapped back towards Deg, for the time ignoring Terra's question. "You so much as touch her and it'll be the last thing you do, Deg...That goes for you too, Solus."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:34 pm

"That confirms it... you and her are together." Deg said, smiling. "Thanks for telling me, Ris."

Jackal threw a ball of energy at Deg, who turned around in time to cut through it with one of the swords. "Wait your turn, Jackal... I'm talking with Ris..."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:38 pm

When Deg had his back turned, Ris charged towards him, his fists tightly clenched together. Although angry, he knew not to summon some battle cry--That would make it extremely obvious that he was coming. His footsteps were bad enough.

Once he was close enough, the fox reared his fist back, throwing it towards the point where the jackal's neck and head connected.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:39 pm

"Hey, if you mess with Luna, you're messing with Ris, and by extension, me!" Leo told Deg, clenching her fists. "I don't take well to being messed with. So if you're planning to do anything to her... I'll do my damndest to make sure you go down!"

Just tell me when to step in, buddy...

Aetsia seemed worried about Jackal, but Deg wasn't going to attack him yet...
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Deg wasn't stupid. He knew he incurred Ris' anger. It was what he wanted. Deg, move! Solus ordered, alerting him to Ris' incoming attack.

The blue canine spun out of the way and held out his leg, to trip up Ris.

Fenrir watched this going on, but more than the people around him, he eyed the two swords in Deg's possession. He had seen them before, thousands of years ago.

Within the shadows a feminine figure watched, smiling as she watched everyone in the library, Well, look at all these little bugs just challenging each other for dominance... while they are powerful, they won't compare to my army...
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Although Ris tripped over Deg's outstretched leg, he easily tucked into a roll to swiftly regain his footing. Spinning around to face the jackal again, he eyed him carefully, waiting for his move.

But would he even attack? After all, Ris was the one who initiated the assault.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:50 pm

"Allow me to ask a question, Ris."

Deg said, before he grinned, "How much do you hate me, at this moment?"
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:52 pm

With a twitch of his ear, Ris flicked his hand out to the side, an orb quickly growing over his palm.

"Leo, kill him with me."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Leo nodded to Ris, holding out her gauntlet toward Deg. "Alright. Let's do it!" she said. "Ready when you are, Ris!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:00 pm

"This would be a good opportunity to see if you truly are the Meta-Pantheon Solus fears." Deg said. Suddenly, he put his paw up to his head, as Solus began hurting him from within, I DO NOT FEAR ANYONE!

Cebelrai's ears perked up, from the shadows, Meta-Pantheon? Ris is the Meta-Pantheon!? How can that be possible!?
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Ris didn't know what Deg meant, but he didn't really care. Once his orb was ready and charged, he looked towards Leo, hoping she was ready.

With another flick of his wrist, it sped through the air towards the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Aetsia would have gasped if she had the voice. A betrayal?

Nope. Leo was far too smirk-ridden for that. The gauntlet glowed and the orb was pulled into her gauntlet. "Here goes! Pantheonic SHOT!"

She didn't know where she got the name from. Just made it up off the top of her head.

She fired out an orb similar to Ris' at Deg. That was all!
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Deg shook his head, clearing the dizziness Solus gave him, "Not now, Solus! I need to concentrate-Gah!" Deg grunted and stumbled as the orb slammed into him, almost knocking him off his feet.

Deg just use the Spirit Releaser and get me out! You won't be able to beat them!

"Fine! Have it your way, you stubborn Pantheon!" Deg shouted out loud, before holding forward the blue sword, the Spirit Releaser, point facing the center of his chest.

Jackal's eyes widened as he saw this, "Oh, no... no, no, no, no, no. Don't do it, Deg! Think about what will happen!"

Deg began to chuckle, "Already thought about it, Jackal!"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:12 pm

The way Jackal was acting, Aetsia felt she had to do something! The gun wouldn't do...

The katana hadn't done a very good job. It just felt awkward in her hands. Besides, it was a present from Grandpa...

No, don't toss it just yet...

"Uh, Ris, I'm starting to think that wasn't a good idea." the feline said. "We... uh, better get ready to fight someone a lot meaner, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 pm

"If Solus comes out, don't be ready to fight him." Ris replied, his voice lowered slightly as he watched Deg carefully. "Just get ready to run, a'ight?"

Again raising his voice back to its normal level, and a little more so, the fox said, "Deg, you know doing this is killing yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next