Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
+2
Keiko
Jack Thorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Terra
Admin
Terra

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:46 pm

"Well, this is a pleasant surprise..." Terra said. Although, in the back of her mind, her worries grew ever still. "There's only one problem... I can only guess that the "heroes" will eventually come to find us."
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:47 pm

"Jackal, take care of Aetsia. Everyone else willing, you can help with him." Finished with his instructions, a light smirk crossed the vulpine's muzzle, his narrowed gaze falling upon Nikolas. "And you told us not to call you Grandpa. Said nothing about Gramps."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:55 pm

"AETSIA!" Jackal widened his eyes and spun around, running towards Aetsia, the ball of energy he generated, fading to nothing. He reached Aetsia and got down on his knees to her, "Aetsia! Are you alright?"

Adam was about to shoot his blaster at Nikolas before someone grabbed him from behind and swiftly dealt a punch to the side of Adam's neck, instantly rendering the hybrid unconscious.

The assailant, Deg, threw Adam behind him and out of the room, before stepping forward, taking Adam's shape using Solus' abilities.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Aetsia looked up to Jackal, nodding a little. She felt she'd be alright after she got her breath back... though she was aching like hell. Strangely enough, her mouth was hurting the most, despite not being hit there.

Nikolas smirked. "Oh. Seems I was wrong about you being a homosexual. Fancying my granddaughter like that?" he said to Jackal. He turned his attention back to Ris, one of the levitating books floating to the squirrel vampire's hands.

He looked up and smirked, holding the open side of the book out to the blue vulpine, a hoooooooot beam of fire bursting out of it. "Burn to ashes!"
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:03 pm

His ears instantly perking up, Ris chucked an orb towards the squirrel before diving to the side, the other orb seeming to melt back into his hand as he tucked into a roll to end up on his feet. "H-How is that even possible?! What books spew fire?!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Deg/Adam crossed his arms as he watched Ris eagerly, He's gotten stronger... he must be destroyed before he gets too powerful.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:25 pm

The squirrel vampire laughed. "Well, this book does." he said as it returned to the levitating books around him. He floated higher, another one coming to his hands. "Ah, this one will do nicely."

There was a distinct crackle of electricity as blue lightning arced toward Ris.

Suddenly, Leo held her gauntlet out, the lightning absorbed into the blue gem on her palm. The crackling blue bolt was soon completely nommed, and Leo sent a similar lightning bolt back at the vampire.

Then another. Then one more for good measure.

The vampire was twitching on the ground as if he had been tased. "Get 'im!" Leo told Ris.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:32 pm

With a brisk nod, Ris took a few quick steps forward before leaping into the air, his right fist tightly clenched and reared back. As he came back down over the once-old squirrel, the Arctic Fox threw it heavily down towards Nikolas' chest with a quick shout.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:52 pm

The vampire flew back, recovering in midair. "Hmph. That actually hurt. Far more than I expected a mortal's fist to." he said.

He looked to Aetsia, grinning at her. "You see, it's inevitable that she will turn too. My entire family line is blessed with this immortality now..."

So that explained why Aetsia's mouth hurt.

"However, I am only half of her lineage... I fear her turning might be a lot more painful if she chooses to deny me."

"Oh, well, aren't we a sick fuck?" Leo asked, crossing her arms. "You're telling me you'd screw over your daughter and granddaughter just so you can be immortal?"

"It isn't screwing them over, so to speak..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Jackal knew what was happening to Aetsia, now. He stood up and looked at Nikolas before growling and stepping away from Aetsia, "For every second she suffers you're going to suffer three times as much! And if you're immortal..."

Jackal's fur changed from the cream it was to a deep pink, fire-like aura flaring up, "Then that works for me because I get to make it last long!"

Deg/Adam looked at Jackal rather surprised, "Second stage..."

Alice's ears perked up and she looked at who she thought was Adam, "What did you say?"

"N-nothing! Forget it..."

Fenrir leaned over and gave Terra a kiss on her forehead, "Now, what would you like to do, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:33 pm

"Well, I certainly wouldn't mind more of that," Terra replied.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:37 pm

"Not so fast there." Nikolas said. "Before I get in any deeper, I really should be speaking to my superiors..." The books around him started to go faster and faster until he seemed to be vanishing. "We shall fight again later... then will you make me suffer three times as much as she is?"

Aetsia looked up to Jackal. She seemed to suddenly have heterochromia now. One eye was its usual teal and the other was red.

She also had suddenly developed a very womanly figure that Jackal would probably be very perplexed and pleased by...
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Jackal's fur returned to its original state and he spun back around to face Aetsia, almost immediately he noticed her figure had changed. Crikey! Look at the boobs!

Fenrir just smiled and continued kissing Terra.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:47 pm

"Dang it..." Ris muttered as the vampire suddenly left--like all villains seem to do. With an irritated sigh, the fox turned around. "Well, sorry guys, guess we'll ha--"

'Holy frick boobs...'
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Deg/Adam was wondering what Ris and Jackal were looking at before he, too, saw Aetsia. The disguised Setzenian widened his eyes. "I've seen big-breasted actresses but damn!"

...Wish Cebelrai looked that way... Solus added.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Aetsia noticed all of them staring at her, then she looked down and blinked. Then she bit her tongue. Fffffffff.

"You're all pervs." Leo said. "Still, jesus christ those things are huge. Let's all waste time and stare!"
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:55 pm

"Hey, hey, none of that 'p' word...I'd stare just as much if you suddenly went flat." he remarked, giving his head a quick shake.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Terra lapped her muzzle at her love's for a passion filled, timeless motion, before resting her head back on his shoulder.

"Well, I appreciate the time spent together, Fenrir, but what is that you want to do?" Terra asked.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:14 pm

"I am not sure, exactly. Part of me wishes to locate our 'visitors' and annihilate them, yet I do not wish for you to have ill feelings towards me." Fenrir said.

The real Adam began waking up and after getting to his feet, he began staggering into the library, where everyone else was, before realizing he could see himself already in the library. Rather, there were two Adam's.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:18 pm

"The only condition that I would have is that you take me with you this time... And, maybe not -kill- them, but near-death is completely fine," Terra said, licking under the wolf's chin.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Aetsia blinked, looking at the door. Adam was there. And there was another Adam, too.

She blinked, then pointed at the real Adam, then at the not-real Adam. She was confused!
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:35 pm

Aetsia wasn't the only one to notice the second Adam coming into the room.

Ris' eyes narrowed and his fists clenched in anticipation. "I hate this castle and its illusions..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:44 am

The squirrel jumped up and looked at the two Adams again, confused! .

Leo sighed. "'kay. I know how we solve this. You two, fight to the death in an epic battle of epic proportions. The method of battle?"

"Stone. Sheet. Clippers."

"... actually, just kidding, that'd be a waste of time."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Fenrir chuckled, "I like the sound of that. Maybe you can do what you do best and show them what true fear feels like."

Adam looked at Deg/Adam and shouted, "What the fuck!?"

Kaede glared at the second Adam. Deg/Adam rolled his eyes, "Is there any call for language like that?" The tone of which he said it was suspicious enough.

Jackal was looking at Deg/Adam then at Adam. "...one of them is a fake... I can sense Deg..."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:52 pm

"Right. It's a nice way to look at it. If they die, we couldn't torture them anymore. Where's the fun in that?" Terra asked with a warm smile at her love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next