Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
+2
Keiko
Jack Thorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ris

Ris

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:06 pm

"Oh, for the love of heck..." Ris muttered in exasperation. Cupping his hands over his muzzle, he shouted, "Just keep him off the frickin' circle!"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:08 pm

"I know, right?!" Leo replied to Ris. "Geez, dumbasses are gonna take forever if they keep going at it at this rate!"

Aetsia jumped to the side of the energy wave, and even then it was just a barely-avoided attack. Some of her tail fur got shaved off.

Aetsia liked her tail fur.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Jackal saw the image once more and for the moment he was sure he saw someone he really hoped he'd never see, "Terra!?" When he realized he was about to be attacked he lacked the time he needed to dodge it. In defense he brought his arms up and concentrated his strength, his fur color seemed to change from cream to a more red color as his power flared up. Even his eyes took on a pink glow. The arc collided with his arms and he was knocked back several feet. Feet dragging as he slide backwards.

His arms felt numb and when the arc had faded, he looked at his arms and saw both his forearms had deep cuts. If he wasn't as powerful as he currently was, that attack alone could've dismembered him. The loss of blood was already making him dizzy. Legs shaky as he tried to stay on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Neku's ears perked up at the name called out, lowering his paws down for a moment. "How do you know the name of my Mistress?"
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:13 pm

"Whoa, wait, Terra really is back then?" Ris asked, his ears perked up and his eyes rather shining in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:17 pm

"I do not know of these things," Neku admitted. "I was put here not too long after the stop of the blood rain. I too, have longed for my Mistress's return. Being her first resurrection cycle, there may have been... delays."

Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Jackal mustered the strength to stand up, arms hanging limp at his sides, blood dripping to the ground, "S-so you're a victim of Terra and Fenrir?"

He lacked the strength to keep his power flared up and eventually his fur changed back to its usual cream color, however his arms were a rusty red due to the blood staining them.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:22 pm

"Victim? No. I, was blessed with life. All by the omni-generous paws of my Mistress, giving me purpose and meaning in this world," Neku said. He seemed to have a great appreciation for Terra.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Finally taking notice of Jackal's condition, Ris clenched his fists, quickly running up to his side and placing a hand on his back. "Alright, dude, tagging you out for a bit, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Jackal looked at Ris and shook his head, "No, mate, I'm good. Just a scratch."

...even though his arms were bleeding. Jackal was about to step closer towards Neku, but he lost all strength and fell to his knees, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Aetsia jumped back beside Jackal, keeping her katana held in front of her. He seemed like a victim to her...

Grandpa sighed. "So you mostly appreciate Terra... what do you think of Fenrir, boy?" he asked Neku.

... why was Grandpa talking to him? Aetsia couldn't help but wonder...

She looked to Ris and nodded in approval. Jackal wasn't in any condition to fight, all cut up like that...
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:27 pm

"Right, right, just a scratch..." he muttered, again stepping to kneel beside Jackal, placing the jackal's arm around his neck and helping him to his feet. "You won't do any good if you die the first battle, a'ight? Sit this one out for a bit for me." Looking up to Aetsia, he smiled, offering her a nod in return. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:27 pm

"Best listen to him, I was not instilled with the meaning of mercy," Neku said, rearing to go.

Neku tilted his head back to the question asked. "Fenrir? I never met him. I only know that he's Terra's beloved."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:29 pm

"If she gets too hurt, I'm hopping in for her." Leo called to Ris.

Aetsia didn't intend on getting hurt...

"Never met your own master? Mmm..." Grandpa seemed thoughtful. "Aetsia, I really do not think you should be fighting. We have an artifact to retrieve."

Aetsia didn't budge...
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Jackal nodded, "Fine, Ris, if you insist... I'll hang back and let ya have the glory of this one." Jackal looked at Aetsia and saw that she clearly felt concerned for him, "You know... I'm sorry I'm making you worry... guess I can just be stupid at times."

Adam stepped forward and looked at Neku, "Then do you realize that by serving Terra and Fenrir you've doomed yourself for eternity? Believe me, I should know. I was turned into a vampire for a short time and I did NOT like how it felt."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:33 pm

"Look, Jackal, I'm not in this for glory, trust me..." Ris muttered, stifling a sigh. "Just don't want you dying a fourth time..."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:42 pm

"Fenrir does not own me. I only serve my Mistress," Neku replied to the elder.

Neku listened to the rant of the young jackal-hybrid, before tilting his head back and laughing in amusement. "Ha! You still think I'm a victim? I was born a being of darkness, not turned from a vampire's bite," the mongoose said, ripping the left sleeve of his shirt off.

Unlike the rest of his body, the fur was blood red, which yellow demonic letters glowing down the length of his arm.

"There exists a demon in this world going by the name of Kazan. My Mistress knows the power of this demon, creating me from darkness and infesting Kazan's power into my arm. My Mistress is nothing but a savior."

Neku looked down at the ground, the red aura circle pulsating softly. "This circle is the power of Kazan, just that. Through this arm and the seals on it, I can control his demonic fury, among other."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Jackal chuckled before looking over to Neku, "Terra's anything but a savior..."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Neku gritted his teeth together. "Say anything like that about my Mistress again and it will be your last words!" he roared, charging towards the jackal.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:49 pm

Aetsia saves! Or tries to!

When Neku charged at Jackal, she swung her katana at him with a silent battle cry. She had a feeling she'd regret this!

Jackal happened to be in no condition to get beat up again, though. Aetsia could take a bit of punishment this time, if there was any to be taken.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:52 pm

The katana cut through one of Neku's wings, rendering it useless, which he didn't pay much mind. He seemed determined to protect the name of his Mistress... And destroy anyone opposed.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:55 pm

'Dang it...' Taking Jackal's arm off of his neck, hoping he didn't just send his injured comrade to the floor, Ris ran forward to meet Neku with clenched fists and narrowed, focused eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Jackal managed to remain standing as he watched Ris run ahead of him, "Damn... wish I could do something... if only I had the Soul Harvestor and Spirit Releaser..."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Neku grinned widely as the red circle flickered out, seemingly drawing into Neku's body. Behind him, rested the blurred image of the demon Kazan roaring. Neku's paws glowed a violent red. "Get out of the way, Ris!" he barked at him, soon closing the gap.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Aetsia frowned as Neku kept on running at Jackal. She decided to take advantage of Ris confronting Neku and went to go help Jackal.

She was surprised he was still standing. She gently tugged on his shoulder, looking for some way out of this room where he'd be safe for the time being.

"Kick his ass Ris! And don't forget to knock him outside of the circle!" Leo called out. "Oh, wait, no more red circle!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next