Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
+2
Keiko
Jack Thorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiko

Keiko

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Leo saw the rubble move. "Luna..! Thank god you're alright..." she said, going over to the recently unearthed vulpine. "And he seems to be in one piece too..."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:07 pm

As Ris was pulled out into the open, it became obvious that the attack had hit. His clothes weren't quite in the best of shape anymore, for one. He also had his share of cuts and bruises, but hey, it wasn't anything too unusual, especially when in Eclipse Castle. "Thanks..." he mumbled, taking a moment to brush himself off, quickly coughing to rid himself of the dust. "And yeah, in one piece." he agreed with the she-cat, giving his head a brisk shake.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Luna just stared at him with teary eyes, not knowing what to stay...
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:17 pm

A little hesitantly, not wanting to be rejected by his girlfriend twice in one hour, Ris held his arms out towards the lynx.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:30 pm

It took Luna a moment, but a warm relief washed over her as Ris invited her. She instantly stepped over, putting her paws on his chest and crying. Crying like a woman.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:40 pm

With a long, quiet sigh of relief, a light smile found its way to Ris' muzzle as he wrapped his arms around the lynx, holding her close. "Luna, it's okay...I promise we can figure this out if we just stay together...And I don't care about Terra's secret. I still love you."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Leo looked away. Nope, she wasn't about to say anything that might stop this. No sir. She'd talk to Luna later. Give her friendhugs.

For now, though, she just let Ris and Luna be as they were.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:01 pm

"I don't know what's wrong with me, Ris..." Luna sobbed out into his chest, clinging to him hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:03 pm

"Luna, nothing's wrong with you. You're fine..." he replied, trying to comfort her. "See? You're not even attacking me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:25 pm

"But I did attack you! I'm a monster! I..." Luna cried uncontrollably in his arms, regretful of what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:30 pm

"No...No, you're not a monster, Luna...If anything, -I'm- the monster." Ris mumbled. "Fenrir put those powers inside you. No one did that for me."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:33 pm

"No, he didn't, Ris..."

Luna stared down into the charred remains of his shirt.

"T-Terra was right, when she said she locked my vampire side up. Fenrir just brought it out; it was always there..."

Her cries reduced to sniffles, snuggling into his chest.

"I knew... I didn't want to tell you, but I knew something was wrong with me. Voices in my head, constantly nagging at me... it was the vampire blood starting to leak out."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Jackal walked over to Ris and tapped on his shoulder, "We need to talk, Ris." Not seeming to care that Luna was there. Jackal appeared closed off from things around him. He only seemed to be focused on learning the truth.

Fenrir's ears perked up, "Dangan... there's a Dangan heading this way..."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:00 pm

"Oh, no you don't, Mister..." Terra poked her finger against his nose.
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:06 pm

The cloaked wolf pushed open the main entrance and looked around slowly. It was as he remembered it, only it seemed to have been repaired since he last saw it. His red eyes flashed as he caught movement at the end of the hall.

"Your attempts to escape are in vain, it will all be over soon." the words weren’t shouted, but they still carried to the fleeing wolf, as if in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Leo looked to Jackal, then to Ris. Well, if they had to talk, she'd at least get some time to talk to Luna...

Aetsia stood behind Jackal, as always.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Fenrir shook his head, "What if he has come to slay us, my dear? Do you suppose we fight him or merely talk with him?"

Phasmatis and Cebelrai began heading down the hall of the Castle, before they found Solus waiting for them. "I found it, Cebelrai. You were correct, there is a powerful creature living in this castle. It's not a god, but it's strength is beyond that of even a Pantheon. Beyond even mine."
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:10 pm

The wounded canine drew ever nearer to the location of Fenrir, though not to slay him. Call it fate, or a connection between the two, but he was simply running randomly and his gut feelings on which turns to take where placing him on a collision course.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:15 pm

"It's called retreating, not a surrender," Terra told him. "Look at us..." she offered a soft laugh. "We're a mess."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:20 pm

"Not now, Jackal."

With a simple flick of his tail, his attention returned to his girlfriend. "Luna, you're not a monster. And even if you were, I wouldn't care...I just...I didn't want him to bite you because I knew you didn't want it. I just want you to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:35 pm

Luna shook her head. "I don't know. It's hard to explain, but... I feel, better... Like, I finally got closure... I even learned who my parents are, as hard to believe as it is... haha..."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:39 pm

"Heh, no kidding..." Ris muttered, feeling rather relieved now that she seemed to be feeling better. "And this is so weird to say, but...your mother and I go wayyy back..."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:41 pm

"Well, that's nice." Leo said with a little smile as she listened. Still not hopping into the conversation yet...~
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Luna perked her ears up curiously, looking up at him, still refusing to leave his arms. "How long is "way back", Ris?"
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Ris' ear twitched.

'R-Right...She doesn't know...what being a Pantheon means yet...'

"Heh, I mean, the last time I was here...in this castle..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next