Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Terra
Admin
Terra

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Terra's paw tightened around the jackal's throat. In a menacing voice, she said, "Oh, I'm sorry! Do you need this to breathe!?"
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Although Leo's punch didn't hurt, Ris grabbed his shoulder and uttered a little "hey..."

"Well, why would I loosen it?" he mumbled, his ears then perking up again as he heard Leo's remark about the silent girl. Turning his eyes to the sight, the fox's tail gave a single swish, trying to hide the grin on his muzzle. "I've no idea why she's dressed like that...but you have to admit..."

'RIS! NOT THE TIME!'
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Alice raised an eyebrow, "Oooookay... maybe the gay guy has some particular fetishes. Especially for working girls"

Jackal waved at the group and chuckled, "Hey, fella's! The big bad's up ahead! Why don't we go kick his ass, like we did all those years ago?"

Phasmatis reached for Terra's paw, trying to pry it from his throat, "It's... too late, Terra!"

Meanwhile, Solus' paw lazily reached up for the statue, slowly pulling himself to his feet, groaning from dizziness. "I... hate vampires..."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:32 pm

"Maybe he does... but he does have good ideas too, so we'll let it slide." Leo said with a smirk. "I'm in agreement with ya, Jackal!"

"Well, I'm glad she agrees with us." Aetsia said with a little smile. "Let's do this..!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:35 pm

"Too late for what? All I care about right now is KILLING YOU!" Terra snarled out viciously. When she felt him trying to pry free, lifted him up off the ground and tried to slam his face back into the ground, then let go.

Luna secretly shuddered at her mother's ferocity. Maybe I -won't- live here... Ris may have a point...
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Letting out a quiet sigh, Ris closed his eyes, thinking everything over. It -couldn't- be time to face the big villain. He was still goofing off! He had to be serious while fighting something like that!

"Alright, alright...Leo, punch me, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:49 pm

"Nevermind that, Ris, let's just kick some ass!" Jackal, grinned, turning towards the throne, walking into it. "Well... this is where the fun, begins..."

Phasmatis groaned, slowly making his way back onto his feet. "I should've gotten rid of you two sooner..."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Aetsia followed Jackal, sword and shield drawn, looking quite silly with all that and her maid uniform. "That's right..." she said, a little nervous and a little excited.

Leo punched Ris again before following the other two into the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:57 pm

...That was laaaaame.

Rolling his eyes and suppressing a sigh, Ris followed after the group. He was totally not in the mood to kick butt just then.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm

"Did you not see the chart in Skype from earlier, you flaming jackal?" Terra growled. "You're like 5th on the list. You seriously think you can kill me?"

Luna's ears perked with her new vampire-heightened senses, hearing footsteps in the throne. "Hey, we're down here!" Luna called out, thinking she heard familiar voices.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Jackal looked around in the throne room. "If I'm right, Fenrir blew up the ground in the middle."

With that, Jackal thrust his paw forward, throwing a ball of energy at the ground in the center. The resulting explosion caused part of the ground crumbled away to reveal the tunnel. He continued throwing energy balls at the ground, making the hole big enough to travel through.

"Not right, now, I can't... but soon, Terra... soon, you'll know. Soon everyone'll know." Phasmatis said, breathing a little heavier.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:07 pm

"Hey, I think there's already someone down there..." Leo said, ears twitching at faint voices. "... go go go!" she said, faking military authority and starting to go down the stairs. Aetsia sighed. "Is she really going down there ahead of us? Silly mortal... wait, why did I just refer to her as a silly mortal? This vampire thing's getting to me."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:39 pm

"How 'bout: no? And I just kill you right now?" Terra scowled, her hatred for the jackal clearly showing.

"Since you and the other idiot are made from the same idiot person, you have the same fears. If you knew anything about me, you'd start running now," the tigress explained while she started walking towards the clone.

---

Totally not in the mood for butt kicking right now, Ris grumpily followed Leo down into the hole.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Jackal raised an eyebrow and his tail twitched, after hearing Aetsia say 'mortal'. "Uhh... yeah, I think it is. Let's just hope this vampire thing isn't permanent. I wanna at least be able to get a tan."

"I know enough about you, Terra." Phasmatis said, "And I don't share the same fears. We may be born of the same source, but we're nothing alike."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:27 pm

"And that's where you're wrong." Terra replied, "You have the same memories of the previous Jackal. You must at least know what I did to him. And that little fear in the back of your mind is all I'll need."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:14 am

"And I'd like to see you with one." Aetsia replied with a little smirk, starting to follow the feline down.

"... and what the FUCK is going on down here?" Leo asked. "Hey, guys, it's a clusterfuck. Just walk around 'em!" she called up the stairs.

"Oh, hey, Luna! How's it going? Pretty bad, by the looks of it. Come with us!" the feline said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:18 am

Ris' ears suddenly perked up, feeling like he could kick butt now if he had to. "Luna?!"

Hurrying to Leo's side, the fox's heart skipped a beat when he saw the lynx, his tail quickly lashing out. "Luna, what're you doing here so soon?!" he called out of worry--for all good reason.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:19 am

"Nice to see you too, Ris," the lynx replied with a flick of her hair with her paw. "And if you remember, we had a deal. Your time was up."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:20 am

"I wouldn't have made a deal about just a few hours..."

'...Would I have?'
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:22 am

"Well, you did." Luna replied, poking a finger to his chest, smiling up at him. "Aren't you happy to see me, at least? No "I missed you so much" hug?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:22 am

"Yeah, I thought you were gone for a... oh, never mind." Leo shrugged. "You're here now, might as well stick with us!" she said with a confident grin.

Aetsia impulsively bowed to Luna. "Ffff, what the hell was that..?" she asked herself after she'd done it.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:24 am

Wouldn't you know it, Ris was going to hug Luna oh so tightly once she gave her explanation of being there, but now it would just feel awkward.

Curse her for being the one to bring it up.

"Just...You know, it's dangerous." Quickly raising a finger to silence her, the fox said, "And I don't care if you can shoot lightning now....even though...that's really awesome..."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:29 am

"Well, we can have this discussion later, I think. So far, I've just been watching Mom beat up some Jackal, and some guy named Solus. That puppy really has a thing for me, by the way," Luna replied, stepping up to Ris and putting her arms up around his neck.

"I'm happy to see you, at least," she whispered before a soft kiss on his muzzle.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a maid squirrel girl bowing to her. ... What?
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:34 am

When Luna mentioned Solus, the blue-furred vulpine's eyes widened slightly. 'If he's after Luna...'

But she was still safe. That he was grateful for. Ris wrapped his arms around the lynx, glad for the embrace. "I'll try to get us home soon, 'kay?" he whispered in reply.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:35 am

"You still haven't considered that I am home, already?" Luna replied, her eyes deeply locked with his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next