Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Maverick

Maverick

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:13 am

At that, even Bane paused in his march to stare.

Though after a few moments the flames from the explosion died and he simply lost interest, refocusing on the task at hand.

And that was finding the one who hit him with a skull.

Due to the display of combative skill Leo had just so swiftly administered, he picked her as his first target. He had no real reason as to why he believe she had been the one to do it, she was just the unfortunate one that had made herself obvious whilst Bane was looking for something to obliterate.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Solus narrowed his eyes at Terra, "I think not, Terra. You may have caught me off-guard back in the library, but even you are unable to stop me. At best your feeble attempts to keep me back only serve to annoy me."

The Pantheon swiped his paw through the air, gesturing for Terra to move, "Get out of my way, or else!"

He then flicked his wrist downward and a white orb generated itself in his paw. Suddenly, the ground itself seemed to feel like it was moving. As if the world they were in was shivering at the terror of something.

Phasmatis, himself raised his eyebrows at the display of Leo's epicness. He eventually felt the ground start to rumble beneath him. "Something's going on..."

Oooh, yes... it's FINALLY HAPPENING!

Alice shot one more projectile at a container and watched as it shattered. The black slime beneath her feet moved as the blue light filled the room. The slime seemed to slither past the gates and stepping forward was Jack, himself. "Thanks, Alice. Knew I could always count on my own daughter."

Alice stepped towards the gate, dropping her blaster as she approached her father. Jack reached past the gate and began rubbing a paw along her cheek, "You have so much of your mother in you. It's a shame I wasn't still alive to witness your birth."

"D-Dad... I..." Alice stuttered, she then screamed and backed away from the gate as Jack seemed to forcefully pull out some of her fur. "But you're no less of a cry baby than your brother. Makes me wonder if Kaede was even worth it..."

"W-what!?" Alice said, in disbelief. "But that doesn't matter... because you're all gonna die... Nothing can stop Nexus, now."

Alice saw her blaster on the floor behind her. There also appeared to be a pair of swords glowing in the darkness behind the gate. Not wanting to go near her father again, she chose the blaster. Turning around and running for it, she attempted to grab the gun. However, black tendrils made from the slime flew from behind the gates and latched themselves around Alice's arms and began to pull her towards the gate. Jack chuckled as he watched his daughter being dragged towards him by the tendrils.

Alice began to near the gate, before a fiery orange orb exploded on one of the tendrils, showering part of the area in fire. Alice got to her feet and began to step away from the gate. She looked at Jack who sneered and said, "I hate Pantheons..." before turning away and walking into the darkness.

Alice looked to her side to see Cebelrai holding out her paw. "Aren't you-"

"No time for that, Alice." Cebelrai said, grabbing Alice by her vest and began dragging her out of the prison area. At that time, the ground seemed to rumble, there, too.

Alice and Cebelrai were too focused on escaping the area to look back. But they could hear something large slamming into the gate repeatedly. Eventually the gate exploded. Nexus was free...
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:16 pm

"The girl's mine. Piss off, Solus!" Terra curled her lips back and snarled at the Pantheon, her sharp fangs shown as a threat. Cat-like slit eyes glaring at him.

Her feet shook slightly, as the ground shook. She paid no mind to it for now, too focused on the monster in front of her.
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:24 pm

"If that's how you want to play, Terra, then so be it!" Solus shouted, hurling the orb in her direction.

Fenrir could feel the vibrations in the ground and ran towards the prison, passing Cebelrai and Alice on the way.

Phasmatis began to sneak away from the coliseum. I need to get to Nexus... I WANT MY POWER!
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:31 pm

"AH!" Luna shrieked as the orb flew towards her. Terra's paw raised up in front of them, her Wii Remote producing a white shell barrier in front of them. (Final Guard soul :3)

As the orb struck, the barrier protected them from damage, but the resulting explosion, pushed both the felines off their feet. Terra scrambled up to her feet and stood in front of Luna, glaring over at Solus.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Solus growled and clenched his paw tightly as he walked over towards Terra, arm shaking with rage.

Fenrir's eyes widened, he had found himself looking at the open gate. "...Nexus..."

Phasmatis came running down the stairs and looked at the gate, chuckling, before bursting into maniacal laughter. "Ohh, yes!"

The vampire lord growled as he realized who was behind this and drew his sword. He spun around and held up the tip of the blade to Phasmatis' throat who just grinned, "You've run the show too many times, Fenrir... it's MY turn, now." The Pantheon moved the blade with the back of his paw and dashed forward, slamming his fist into Fenrir's chest.

The vampire flew through the air and past the threshold of the gate. Phasmatis following him inside.

As the two entered the prison, torches on the walls began to light up, revealling the room to be completely covered in the black slime. A pool of the slime of unknown depth was in the center of the room.

"Do you not realize that by unleashing Nexus, you have wrought hell on all living things, including yourself?"

Phasmatis grinned and shook his head, "What happens to anyone else, is none of my concern, Fenny. All I want is more power. Lots and lots of power."

"You have allowed this being... this soul-eater, to cloud your mind with false promises, have you not?" Fenrir asked. He and the Pantheon began circling each other. "Don't try and lie to me, Fenrir. Even if Nexus, lied and used me to release him, I can contain Nexus itself inside me."

"And by what logic do you believe allows you to commit such an act?" Fenrir asked, holding his sword up, ready to attack again.

"Simple. It's my design, Fenrir. I know Nexus is capable of eating Pantheon souls. But that's where there's a flaw... Nexus can't harm me..."

Fenrir growled and stopped circling the Pantheon, "Make sense, this second, or I will execute you, where you stand!"

"I HAVE NO SOUL, FENRIR!" Phasmatis shouted, "I'm a clone! Just like Subject A. We are artificial life forms! Therefore, we don't have a soul to lose! Means Nexus can't do anything to me!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Terra's whip extended out the end of the Wii Remote, flaring her teeth at him as he approached her.

"Don't mess with me, Solus!" The tigress growled while pointing him at with her other hand. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into!"

Terra reared her whip back, flicking her paw at Solus, her electric whip crackling as she swung it at the canine's face.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Solus raised his arm and the whip wrapped itself around his arm rather than lashing at his face. He grit his teeth as he felt the electricity surging through his arm. It wasn't enough to cause him pain, but it was certainly causing discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Terra held the whip tightly, glancing around for some options, then just simply stared at the ground.

The plant life around Solus's feet started rustling, as if coming to life. Simple blades of grass growing into larger vines, trying to wrap up Solus's legs to root him to the ground.

With her other paw, she heard it outstretched toward the canine. A small orb of dark particles formed, before growing in size. It wasn't like Solus's orbs, which were bigger, but the focus of Terra's energy was more condensed. She reared her paw back and threw the ball of darkness at Solus.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Yet another thing made him forget about the presence of Bane.

Ris heard and felt the ground shaking beneath him, a grin crossing his muzzle. "We did it! That's gotta be Nexus!" he exclaimed rather proudly, turning to find Phasmatis. The fox's ear twitched, puzzled, when the jackal was nowhere in sight. "...Phas? We...We freed Nexus!...You here?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:38 pm

"Y'know, Ris, all that rumbling doesn't sound very safe." Leo said, looking sidelong at her blue vulpine buddy. "Is it possible that releasing Nexus was, y'know, a bad thing? I'm just gonna go check on Alice."

She went the way Alice went, soon coming across the daughter of Thorn and the Pantheon scientist. "Hey, Alice. Who's your friend?"

---

Aetisa gulped. "Hey... Jackal..?" she asked. "What's that rumbling?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Solus was busy fighting with the whip wrapped around his arm to bother dodging the ball. It slammed into Solus' chest and almost knocked him off his feet. He stumbled back slightly, but was tugged forward, by the whip still around his arm.

"Annoying woman!" Solus shouted, planting his feet firmly on the ground and pulling at the whip.

Jackal's ear twitched and he looked around, "I dunno. But unexplained earthquakes are never a good sign. I think I know where it's coming from, though. I can sense some kind of power in this castle. Makes Fenrir look like a bug..."

Jackal began walking down the hall, towards the throne room, "Remember that room we were in once? The one where we saw the real me and Deg? It's coming from there."

"She's not my friend!" Alice shouted, yanking her arm from Cebelrai's grasp. "Now that you're out of harms way, you can tell Ris to get his sorry, fuzzy ass in Nexus' prison. I'm sure he'll have a nice surprise waiting for him..." The Pantheon winked.

She then reached behind Alice's ear and plucked out some of her fur, prompting the jackal to yelp and hop backwards, "W-why is everyone tearing out my fur!?"

"Ooh, I dunno. I just needed a DNA sample, so that I can clone you, if you ever die. I WANTED Jack Thorn's sample, but you'll have to do." Cebelrai said, before turning around, putting the strands of fur in a small plastic bag.

"Anyway, see ya! Hope you can stop Phasmatis, in time." She said, adding a giggle as she walked away.

Phasmatis and Fenrir continued their fight, though it looked one-sided. Fenrir was rapidly tiring out and Phasmatis didn't look too exhausted. "I do not care if you are as soul-less as the very walls around us, you cannot contain Nexus!"

"Say whatever you want, you poser, but the bottom line is, I win! You know why? Because unlike you, I cannot be eaten by Nexus!"

"Neither can I!" Fenrir shouted back. "I have no soul, either! Mine was stripped from me, when I was banished to this world by the very gods, themselves!"

Phasmatis just rolled his eyes and lashed forward, punching Fenrir in the chest, his armor cracking and he flew near the pit of slime, in the center.

The Pantheon walked over to the fallen vampire and reached down, putting his paw around Fenrir's throat. He began leaning Fenrir's head closer to the slime. The black substance, seemingly having a mind of its own and began reaching up as if begging for Fenrir to be given to it. "Spare me the sob-story, Fenrir... nothing will stop me, once you're out of the way... Not Ris. Not Subject A. Not Cebelrai and certainly not you, Terra or Solus."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Terra's feet steadily slid forward through the grass as Solus pulled on the whip. She gritted her teeth and dug her feet into the ground, pulling back against Solus on the whip.

"What are you doing... Get out of here!" Terra shouted back at Luna, who was too stricken with fear to move.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:49 pm

"Jackal... we should go." Aetsia decided. "We told Fenrir and Terra that'd we'd figure it out. Maybe... maybe we can destroy Nexus instead..."

"Well, that's not very sporting... ripping out her fur like that." Leo muttered. "Where'd you go, Alice? And what the hell's with the shaking?"
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Bane, just stared after the group as they vacated the area, then rubbed the bridge of his muzzle and sighed.

Meanwhile. . .

"I. . . Need. . . A vacation. . ."

These where the mutterings of a certain white wolf as he limped through the halls, wounds now bandaged by various cloths obtained from objects in the room he had hidden in. He was most defiantly having a bad day.

First off, he had been nearly killed by Bane, then chased into this god forsaken castle. Second, the room he chooses to hide in just HAPPENS to be hit by some sort of explosion or other, causing a shelf to fall on him. And now there appeared to be an earthquake.

He didn't want to stick around waiting for the roof to collapse on him, so he was looking for exits. Problem was he had no idea where any were. This inevitably lead to him just ambling around randomly.

Would it suck if a bad guy found him? Probably.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Solus stood his ground and he could feel the whip tighten around his arm from the strength being displayed on both sides. Solus grit his teeth and held out one of his arms, preparing to charge a red, explosive orb.

Jackal nodded, continuing on his way to the throne room. "That prison was in here, if I recall."

Alice pointed back to where she and Cebelrai were running from, "I... uhh... something big was in there... it... looked a little like my father..." She said. A slight hint of fear in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Luna's ears perked at the sight of the red orb forming. Rolling back onto her feet, blue sparks charged around her paw, coiling up her arm to her elbow before branching off.

"No!" she shouted as she extended her arm over Terra's shoulder. The pent-up energy released into a bolt of electricity, zapping through the air haphazardly at Solus's charging attack.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Aetsia nodded, following Jackal and drawing her sword. "Alright. I'm ready when you are... love..."

"Shit..." Leo frowned, looking to the side. "Ris, get you ass over here!" she called out, quite loudly. "You released something big and nasty!!"

"Big and nasty?" Aetsia's ears pricked up. "... oh dear. That's the feline girl... Leo..."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:34 pm

First off, once Ris realized it was just him and Bane now in the coliseum, he wanted to leave anyway. His ears perking up at Leo's call actually gave him a reason to.

Without waiting for the wolf's permission or acknowledgment, the blue-furred fox spun around and ran off in the direction of Leo's voice. "Of course it's big and nasty! How else is it supposed to help us kill Solus?" he called in reply.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Solus' eyes widened slightly as his orb was struck by the electricity, causing the unstable sphere of energy to detonate in Solus' paw. The force of the explosion was powerful enough to fling Solus through the air, where he crashed through one of the garden's many statues.

Jackal nodded, "Yeah, I hear her. She's callin' for Ris. Looks like the gang's gonna be all together for this one."

S-still... that power I'm sensing... it's unbelievable... even Master's not this powerful! And she's a freakin' Neonpathian!
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:00 pm

"Well, yeah, it's gonna kill Solus, but, you see... we're kind of in the same place as Solus!" Leo replied to Ris. "Once you get here, untighten that headband of yours and THINK!"

The feline rolled her eyes, looking to Alice. "Let's see if he actually does it."

Aetsia gave Jackal a big hug and a kiss on the muzzle. "We're going to do this. We're going to succeed somehow..."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Slowing to a walk when he saw Alice and Leo, eventually coming to a fully stop beside them, Ris reached back behind his head.

He gave the tails of his headband a quick tug, making sure it was tightened.

"Well, Phasmatis said that after Nexus killed Solus we could just take him out...So..."

'Did it ever cross your mind that maybe Phasmatis was lying to you?'

'...Frick.'
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Terra's whip dissipated with the explosion of Solus's orb. She turned her head to look at Luna for a moment in astonishment for what just happened.

The tigress shook her head. "Let's move. Move!" She said, pushing Luna into a portal that the tigress opened behind her. Gotta find Fenrir...

And the portal did just that, teleporting the two felines into the prison.

The tigress's temper instantly flared up at the sight of the jackal holding Fenrir to the ground. With a bloodcurling snarl and a flash of her fangs, she shot her arm down and tried to her claws into Phasmastis's neck.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Jackal smiled and nodded, "Don't worry, Aetsia. Although things are lookin' pretty grim, right about now, I'm not gonna let anythin' bad happen to ya."

Alice shook her head, "Idiot tightened it, not loosened it..."

She let out a sigh and looked in the direction of the dungeon, seeing Aetsia and Jackal. "Oh, hey, it's them! Gay and silent girl."

Phasmatis' body tensed up, letting out a pained shout as he felt the claws dig into his neck.

Jackal's ear twitched and he turned to face Alice and the others, "Hey, I'm NOT gay!"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:09 pm

"Oh, like that's happening..." Leo rolled her eyes again. "Something that big doesn't just roll over once it kills someone. It's gonna keep on going 'til we're all dead!"

She punched Ris in the shoulder like a friend would do to someone who was being dumb. With her not-gauntlet arm so it didn't hurt. "Also, didn't I say loosen it?"

Aetsia smiled at Jackal, then raised an eyebrow. Gay and silent girl? "Hey... that's not very nice."

"... did she just talk?" Leo asked. "And why the hell is she in a skimpy-ass maid uniform?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next