Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
+2
Keiko
Jack Thorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Phasmatis was about to step forward before he heard Leo call out. He stopped in his tracks and sighed, mouthing some curses as he slowly turned around, "I don't know what you're talking about, kitty..." he said. "And I'm gonna say this once and once only... keep out of my way, or I'll force you to back off... permanently."

Alice raised her eyebrows once more, "...okay, I don't ever recall the gay guy talking like that."

Fenrir nodded, "If it were possible, yes."

He brought his fingers to his chin, "But realistically... there is no chance of Solus working alongside Ris. I have seen the hatred in Solus' eyes. Something like that is not persuadable."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:00 pm

"Sounds easy enough," Terra replied. "I'll do that for you, if you do something for me."
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:01 pm

"Yeah. I don't remember him being such an ass, either." Leo replied, crossing her arms. Getting a good look at him now, she was able to deduce that this definitely wasn't Jackal.

"Who the hell do you think you are, copying our formerly-gay-buddy's form like that? That's confusing as hell! Stop it!"

The feline didn't quite know what Phantasmis was, but was just assuming 'asshole shapeshifter.'
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Fenrir looked up at Terra, into her eyes, "Of course. Anything."

The Pantheon began rubbing the bridge of his muzzle, massaging it as he groaned, annoyed by Leo, "Jackal and I share the same looks. After all, we're both copies of the same person." Phasmatis said, arms gesturing appropriately.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:10 pm

"Oh! I get it now. You're a clone." Leo said, acting oblivious on purpose. "... does that mean you're gay, too?" she asked with a teasing grin. "... wait, copies of the same person? ... fffffff, you didn't have to tell me that much!"

"... was the original gay?"

She turned to face Alice. "Ten credits say this guy's homo, twenty more says that the original was also homo."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:14 pm

"Forgiveness, would be a great start," Terra said, a little bit of sadness in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:18 pm

Fenrir stared into her eyes for a moment. "Well... I HAVE lied to you as you have lied to me. I suppose that makes us even."

He smiled and leaned forward giving her a small kiss, "You are forgiven."

Phasmatis looked rather offended, "What!? I'm not gay! B-but the original's bi!"

Alice joined in, grinning, "Oh, so that makes you bi, too?"

"NO!" Phasmatis shouted at the two.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:21 pm

"Tch. You're trapped in the closet, clone-of-our-gay-buddy." Leo replied. "C'mon, Alice, this guy isn't worth our time."

To be fair, she didn't know that he was really powerful or hunting for her best buddy. She just knew that he was stuck in the closet.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:24 pm

Terra relished in the moment. "Well, the whole Nexus thing, doesn't bother me that much, but you say so." The tigress smiled.

"D-do you want to talk about Luna, Fenrir?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Alice tilted her head slightly at Phasmatis, smiling as if to say, 'yeah... we won.'

The Pantheon, however, had other plans, "I... am NOT gay... I am NOT bi... and my name is Phasmatis!" He shouted throwing a blue electrical orb towards Alice and Leo.

Fenrir closed his eyes and sighed, before slowly opening them again, his violet eyes looking at Terra, "What is it you wish to discuss about our... daughter"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Leo held out her gauntlet, starting to absorb the blue crackling orb. This one seemed different from Ris'...

"That's how you wanna play it, then?" she asked, clenching her fist once the orb was completely absorbed, gauntlet crackling with blue electricity for a moment. "I might not have Ris to back me up, but I've got you, Alice. Riiiiight?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:34 pm

"I was wondering if... you had any questions, or anything," Terra replied, giving him a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Fenrir shook his head, "I... do not have any questions. I have never had a daughter before. Nor a niece. Or really any girl, in my side of the family. After all, my bloodline never got further than my sons, Hati and Sköll."

Alice just looked at Leo and grinned before turning her attention to Phasmatis. She raised her fist and started cracking her knuckles just by clenching her paw.

Phasmatis just looked surprised to see his attack was absorbed like that. "...well, shit... Cebelrai didn't tell me about THIS."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:48 pm

"Who the hell's Cebelrai?" Leo asked. "... eh, I'm not about to ask you any more questions." she shrugged, getting in fighting position. "You, good sir, are about to get your ass kicked. And then you're going to tell us everything you know. We'll leave you alone after that."

"Sound fair... Phasmatis?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:48 pm

"About that. Luna isn't Hati or Skoll. The difference is she has feelings. She needs a father," Terra replied while putting her paws on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Phasmatis just narrowed his eyes and clenched his paws, "Fine..."

Alice readied herself for anything, sliding her legs apart slightly, widening her stance.

Fenrir raised his eyebrows, "Hati and Sköll had feelings too... they just lacked a mother. Well... I suppose we can undo my mistakes with my sons, by raising Luna. What do you feel she needs from me? Guidance?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:56 pm

"You know more about being a vampire than I do. So, yes. I'd imagine she's really lost right now with who she is as a person. She practically learned her whole life was a lie," Terra said.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Leo giggled softly, holding out her gauntlet-clad arm, energy crackling down into the palm until a blue, crackling orb, compressed to the size of a baseball, rested there, which she tossed up and down as if it were a ball. She reared back as if she were pitching, then threw it at the assholish clone of Jackal.

Sure, the orb only had about three quarters of the strength of a normal orb, but DAMN it was fast.

"Striiiiiike!"

Hooray for non-standard use of other people's abilities!
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Fenrir shrugged, "But what does SHE want? Does she wish to BE a vampire or does she wish to live as a mortal?"

Phasmatis grit his teeth and reared his fist back, when the orb came close enough he threw a punch at it. The orb exploded with a crackle of electricity, sending bolts in all directions. Small flames sprouting from where the bolts landed.

The clone chuckled and began flicking his wrist. His knuckles blackened by the orb. "That the best you can do, kitty? That wasn't even in my league."

"Then 'league' THIS!" Alice shouted, kicking a chair. The chair flew towards Phasmatis, who simply backhanded it out of the way. After the chair exploded from impact, he looked surprised to see Alice's feet heading straight for him, in a drop kick. The kick had landed and the clone flew off his feet and onto the ground. This is why I hate women...
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:12 pm

"Tch, I see what you did there..." Leo replied once Phastasmis was on the ground. She walked up to the fallen jackal clone, then smirked.

"You just got owned pretty hard. We're not done with you yet, though!"

Then she decided to perform an elbow drop on him. If the Pantheon was feeling the pain from Alice's drop kick, wait 'til he got a load of Leo's elbow drop!

... it'd probably hurt about the same, actually.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:22 pm

"I can't say for sure. I offered to change her back, but she refused," Terra said.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:39 pm

"Well, we could always ask her." Fenrir said. I am getting far too old to be a parent...

The clone took the elbow to his chest, letting out a single cough. "That all you got, lady? It's gonna take more than that to hurt me."

Alice walked over to the fallen Pantheon and kneeled by his face before punching him several times. After a moment she got up and backed off, clutching her wrist. Shit! Punching that guy's like trying to punch through a wall.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:42 pm

"Oh, you're just asking for it." Leo replied, letting out a giggle, gathering one of Ris' orbs in her hand, then having the energy gather around said hand.

"This hand glows with an awesome power!" she yelled out. Man, she ALWAYS wanted to say that.

"It's bright glow tells me to defeat you!"

She turned back around, opening her hand, then quickly reaching for Phasmatis' face. "Take this! Experimental Pantheonic Grasp!!!"

"... oh, must've been my imagination..." the vampiress squirrel said softly, resting against Jackal. "Phew."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:47 pm

"Afraid not. Rissy sent her home for a while. But I like how you said "we", there," Terra said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Terra wrote:
"Yes, it did," Vulpa said, watching drops of blood seep out of her fingers and drip down to the floor. With a new-found vigor, she dashed towards the vulpine, claws behind her.

With narrowed eyes, Ris began charging towards her as well. One could imagine how quickly the distance was cleared with both advancing towards the other. Coming to a halt very soon after, the fox swiftly bent backwards and placed his left hand on the ground, shifting his weight and launching his right leg in a horizontal arc towards the side of Vulpa's muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next