Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
+2
Keiko
Jack Thorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ris

Ris

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:05 am

Okay, he wasn't expecting to be attacked himself, whether physically or verbally. Now he felt rather indignant as well as puzzled.

"I--Bu--...But Luna, look where we are! What, you think I took Leo here for a make out session?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:06 am

"I don't care why you brought her here! You two were really acting buddy-buddy earlier, when you just took off without a word," Luna retorted.
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:08 am

His ears slowly flattening, Ris said, "Well, yeah, we're best friends..." Before Luna could get defensive, the fox hastily added, "And hey, I let you have guy friends."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:08 am

"Who the hell are you calling a hussy, you bitch?" Leo asked, still recoiling from that slap. "Shit, we were saving the goddamn world! I mean, shit, fuck! That HURT!"

She nodded to Ris. "Yeah, why the hell would we be here getting it on?! We're here to save the world and, by proxy, you!... and you repay our efforts by slapping me. Christ, Luna, it's STILL hurting. I've been bitch slapped before, but SERIOUSLY..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:09 am

Fenrir nodded as he leaned towards Terra, putting an arm around her, "If... if you wish for her to live a normal life... I can cure her..."

Jackal eventually stopped being shocked and could barely stand as the electricity numbed all of his muscles. Phasmatis just stood there grinning, "You see, A6, you're inferior to me. After all, I have the best, being a Pantheon has to offer."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:11 am

Luna was about to yell at Ris again, but Leo was just asking for it.

"Shut that muzzle before I tear it off!" Luna shouted, smacking her on the other side of her face this time.

---

Terra perked her ears up. ... There's a cure? She thought about if for a moment, snuggling into her love's side. "No. I never wanted her to be "cured", and I don't like how you use that word, either. It's not a disease to be a vampire... But, anyway, I always knew Luna would figure it out sooner or later... But, I wanted to give her the taste of a mortal life, at least... Kind of what I had."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:14 am

Setting a hand on the lynx's shoulder, Ris said indignantly, "Luna, cut it out! She's done nothing here but help!"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:15 am

"Ow, not again!" Leo yelled. "Alright, that's it. I don't just take that shit standing down. Ris, forgive me!"

She proceeded throw a slap at Luna now. "Take that!"

Even with Ris standing right there... IT WAS FUCKING ON.

Aetsia went up to Jackal, gently tugging at him. He had to get up the strength to run... or this guy would reduce them to greasy spots on the floor!
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:18 am

If Luna had been paying attention, that paw never would have reached her face... however...

SMACK!

Luna's muzzle tilted to the side, a red paw-print on her face. She shrugged off the hand on her shoulder, cracked her neck, before flaring her teeth and pouncing on the cat, shrieking out in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:21 am

"Though which would you prefer?" Fenrir asked, "The life of a vampire or a life amongst mortals as a mortal?"

Adam groaned, annoyed. It appeared that Kaede had her paws clasped over the hybrid's ears, "Mom, is this really necessary? I'm freakin' close to my 30s."

Kaede shook her head, "I don't care. Doesn't matter how old you are, you can be badly influenced. 'specially by that Leo."

Jackal nodded and began allowing Aetsia to lead. Occasionally having short shocks every now and again. The Pantheonic clone just laughed, "Go ahead and run, mate. But you're an outdated model... and y'know what happens to the outclassed designs..."

Alice, however, just seemed to eagerly watch Luna and Leo. Enjoying the scene.

Cebelrai walked over to Ris and let out another one of her bothersome giggles, "Looks like you're rather unsuccessful with ladies."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:23 am

"Oh SHI---"

Leo went down almost immediately. Luna was really strong! But on the ground, she struggled with her. "Get OFF, you bitch!"

Don't make me electrocute the shit out of you, she thought...
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:26 am

"Me? You can't even ask me that question. I'm staying by your side no matter what," Terra said, lightly licking at his collarbone.

"As for her... We'll have to talk about it. It's not my decision to make."

---

"I swear, call me that again, and you'll wish you hadn't!" Luna reared her paw again and sent it flying down towards the feline's face.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:29 am

Leo moved her head to the side, but it hit her cheek. That hurt.

She suddenly realized that Luna had longish hair.

YANK. Taking a fistful of hair in her hand, she pulled. "What else am I supposed to call someone viciously assaulting me?!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:30 am

"Ah, ah!" Luna yelped out, cringing her eyes, not particularly enjoying the cat pulling on her hair. Luna dug her claws into the cat's arms, hoping to get her to let go.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:33 am

Ris cringed, not sure what to do. His girlfriend and best friend were fighting--literally. He didn't think either of them deserved to be attacked.

Well, obviously Luna was more to blame, but he didn't think about that...or at least didn't dwell on it.

With a light sigh, he answered Cebelrai with, "I'll never understand women..."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:34 am

Leo felt herself start to bleed from her shoulders, so she put her gauntlet on Luna's shoulder in response. "Nnnnnnnnnnngh...!!"

Sure, her gauntlet didn't end in claws, but it was metal, and enhanced strength somewhat. Painful megapinch!
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:37 am

"That tears it!" Luna said, yelping out as the feline pinched a pressure point in her shoulder. With her other arm, she wrapped her hand into a ball. For a moment, it pulsated with a blue glow, before Luna drove the fist down at Leo's face.

... Thankfully for Leo, she missed, leaving a small crater next to her head, with her hand at the bottom of it.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:38 am

Seeing the crater, Ris' ears perked straight up. "Okay, girls, cut it out!"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:39 am

Leo stopped when Luna's fist went down right by her head and left a little crater. "... fuuuuuuuuuuuck."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:40 am

While Leo was distracted by the crater, Luna put her left paw around her throat, and reared the right fist back, glowing with blue streaks again.

Her teeth flaring rabidly while she clenched her fist harder, aching to let it fly...
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:41 am

Quickly taking action, Ris leapt forward, firmly grabbing Luna's wrist. "I said cut it out!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:42 am

Cebelrai walked by Ris and patted his shoulder, "Well, I'm sure someone like you will have this under control, Mr. Meta-Pantheon..." She said as she began walking away.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:44 am

Luna turned her head as Ris grabbed her paw, sighing out of her nose and standing up and getting off of Leo.

"What is it? You got something to say?" Luna said, shaking her paw out of his grip and crossing her arms.

Last edited by Terra on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:44 am

Leo let out a little breath of relief. "Thanks... Ris..."

Aetsia frowned as she kept on fleeing from the clone, looking back to Jackal every so often. She shook her head, not wanting that suddenly revealed truth to get to him too badly.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:50 am

"First," Ris began, "Stop attacking my friends, 'kay? Without them, we'd all be screwed, yourself included just as much as -my-self...Second..."

Yeah, yeah, he knew Luna was completely ticked off at him.

Stepping forward, the vulpine pulled her into a hug, closing his eyes and nuzzling softly against her neck. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next