HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:05 pm

Thankfully for Aetsia, it didn't break. The squirrel's sword was made of real high-quality stuff, so even edge-on-edge combat was feasible for her. Of course, this threw her off balance anyway.

She looked up to see Jackal attempting to grab Terra... she hoped the move worked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Terra's tail rose up as Jackal jumped, swinging at him like a baseball bat. Knowing Terra, her tail was probably made of steel.

With her attention on Aetisa, she stepped forward. With her paw stretched forward, she flexed her fingers and webs of spiders shot out of each digit, aiming for each of Aetisa's limbs, and the last one at her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpfurnation.forumotion.net
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:18 pm

The squirrel managed to get out a 'what?!' before getting caught by the webs. She still managed to hold onto her sword and shield, but could hardly maneuver them around to cut the web.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Jackal was smacked out of the air and into the wall beside Terra. The canine groaned before he managed to pull himself out. He fell to the ground amongst the debris, clutching his arm, which had broke most of his fall. "Okay... not gonna be able to use that for a while..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Terra flicked her paw in a circular motion, wrapping the webs around the squirrel's body, then held all 5 strands in her paw. "You're going to wish you never met me," Terra said as the webs spread over the girl's body.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:30 pm

The squirrel made strained noises of resistance as she tried to break free from the web, but it wasn't working out all that well. She eventually even dropped her weapons too.

This was a bit of a pickle...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Jackal got to his feet and charged a ball of energy in his paw. When he attempted to throw it at Terra his aim was off and he hit the wall behind her. Damn... can't aim properly with this injury... guess I gotta do this the old fashioned way...

Jackal took off running at Terra at a high speed, shoulder forward, ready to ram into her... as dirty as that sounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Terra pulled the girl closer to her, imagining all kinds of fatal things happening to her.

"Fenrir, honey... What would you like this girl to die from? I can't decide myself," the tigress asked in the sweetest voice.

She was cut off, however, when something with low IQ rammed into her backside, as dirty as that sounds. She stumbled forward, before her tail slid up Jackal's neck and tried to wrap around it.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Jackal tried to step back, but he already felt the tail was around his neck and holding tight. The canine brought his paws up to try and pry the tail from around his neck.

Fenrir got up and chuckled, walking over to Terra, ignoring Jackal. "Well, dear, she is in a spider web. Perhaps a spider would be necessary."

Adam frowned and kept a paw on his blaster, just in case. He was sure he'd need Jackal and Aetsia alive since they were with the team since the beginning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Aetsia glared at Terra, closing her eyes and looking away. There wasn't much else she could do... but the consideration of a spider actually made her shiver a little. She'd never liked them.

Rather than fear, however, she felt incredible regret. She'd been the one who had gotten her and Jackal into this mess instead of doing something more logical, like hunting down Grandpa...

Damn it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:53 pm

"Wait, wait..." Terra's ears perked, staring at the web-bound girl. "Is that... regret, you're feeling?"

Terra pointed at her in triumph. "HA! I told you not to mess with me! This just further proves that "I'm gonna save the day" attitude is just a fallacy."

The tigress cocked her head in Fenrir's direction. "Pretty cliche, but it works." Terra threw the web up to the ceiling, pulling the squirrel with it. On the ceiling were little, black, 8-legged creatures... Starting to march down the web.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Aetsia narrowed her eyes at the nasty creatures on the ceiling.

Do it, you little eight legged bastards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Fenrir shrugged, then looked at Jackal, who continued to try and pry the tail away. Fenrir pointed at him and asked, "What about the clone?"

Adam walked into view, holding a gun pointed at Terra. "Sorry, but I'm gonna have to ask for you to release those two."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Aetsia looked down to Adam, blinking. What the hell was he doing? He was REALLY going to get himself killed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:06 pm

"Oh... I forgot about him." Terra's tail whipped Jackal down onto the floor.

"Get a pair of scissors, Fenrir. He'll understand."

Meanwhile, the little spiders had crawled all over Aetsia's body, including down her face, neck... etc. They continued squirming around on her just to make her uncomfortable.

"And as for you, Adam..." Terra's voice switched back to her PO'd voice. "I mean... You can ask me to, if you want. You don't have to apologize."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:08 pm

The squirrel shivered, but that was all of the fear Terra was going to get out of her. Wasn't she just gorging her ego on Aetsia's regrets, after all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:10 pm

All the spiders stopped in unison. They also opened their mouths in unison, their blood-sucking fangs glinting in the light, in unison...

"I'm a Barbie girl! In a Barbie wooooorld~!"

Yes, they even sang, in unison.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Jackal slammed onto the ground, groaning, shaking his head, trying to clear the sudden dizziness.

"I do not have scissors, but I DO have this." Fenrir generated his black sword, which looked razor sharp.

Adam blinked for a moment, slowly lowering his weapon, "Oh... in that case, could you 'please' release them?"

Poor skackal didn't know what he was getting himself into.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:13 pm

As much as Ris already had a disliking for the Jackal-copy, seeing as Phasmatis wanted him dead, his ears perked up in interest at his proposition. "A way we could take Solus out, eh?...Go on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:17 pm

"You see, we're both Pantheon's so you know what that means for us. Only we can stop him. BUT in order to do that, we're going to need more power." Phasmatis said, already grinning on the inside.

"There's a monster inside this castle called Nexus. If you can release it, I can help you destroy Solus forever. Along with Cebelrai."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Aetsia raised an eyebrow. What... the... fuck..?

That had the squirrel more confused than anything...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:18 pm

'A monster...'

"Well...If this Nexus thing can help us defeat Solus, are you sure we'll be able to stop it afterward?" With a light flick of his tail, he added, "By the way, you're obviously not Jackal, so who are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:18 pm

"What's the magic word, Adam?" Terra asked.

---

The wolf perked his ears slightly. "Nexus? In this castle? I have not heard of such a thing."

---

"Ugh!" the lynx groaned while she stared at the clock. "It's only been a hour..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Adam blinked a few times before he simply said, "Uhh... please?"

Phasmatis gestured to himself, "Name's Phasmatis. Don't put me in the same boat as Subject A. He's not in my league at all. As for Nexus, don't worry about it. I'll have it all taken care of. All we need to do, is kill as many monsters as we can. Preferably the strong ones. Nexus is a soul eater and only Nexus can break free. We just need to help it along."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:26 pm

A light smirk crossed Ris' muzzle, his eyes narrowed confidently while his somewhat-bloodied tail flicked idly behind him. "Well, I think we can handle some monsters if that means we can get rid of Solus."

'Though I'm starting to miss my blood...Dang vixen...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next