Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Terra
Admin
Terra

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:40 am

"Think of this. The sooner we get this done, the sooner you and I can..." Luna's voice trailed off, giving Ris some food for thought as she kissed him on the cheek and slowly strutted deeper into the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:06 am

Well, Ris liked how that sounded.

Though when he noticed Luna walking off, the fox's ear twitched, quickly following after her. "What happened to sticking with me?" he asked--though he wasn't able to be upset with her.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:08 am

"It was for dramatic effect," Luna explained. "And this way, I know you'll follow me, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:22 am

Jackal, Fenrir and Alice stepped forward, deeper into the dungeon. A strange light filled the room with a blue hue. There appeared to be a large pool of the black slime.

Slowly, something seemed to be emerging from it. The creature had a somewhat skeletal hand, that reached out for the ground, as if to pull itself up to their level. Slowly, the creature seemed to grow larger, looking more and more demonic as it grew. It resembled a skeleton, for the most part. But it appeared to have armor, constructed of bones. All around its body, it had faces etched into it. The faces resembled those of the souls it had obtained. However, on its chest was something that Fenrir knew, shouldn't have been there.

Phasmatis was held onto the creatures chest, suspended by the black tendrils. The jackal opened his eyes to show his once blue eyes had changed to complete darkness, as black as the slimy tendrils that surrounded his body. He grinned as he looked down on everyone in the dungeon.

"T-that's not good!" Jackal shouted, from a mix of surprise and fear.

Even Fenrir couldn't believe what he had seen. "So, it was not a fallacy... he really can control Nexus..."

Phasmatis chuckled and began speaking. His voice seemed to be made up of hundreds of different voices. "First, I dispose of you all! Then Solus is next! Then Cebelrai! After that! All souls will be mine!"

Jackal looked up at Phasmatis and growled, his body being coated in his pink aura, fur color changing to match. "I won't waver anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:59 am

Aetsia stood beside Jackal, unsheathing her sword and shield. "You aren't going to have your way, Phasmatis..." she said softly, flourishing her blade before getting ready to fight.

"That's freaky as hell." Leo said. "Straight up freaky. If he gets out, the whole world... no, the whole universe is screwed. Can't let you do that, Phasmatis! ... did I say his name right that time?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:23 pm

When Luna had reached the rest of the group (with Ris behind her), she watched as the skeletal monstrosity climbed further out of the pit of slime. She screamed frantically...

"KILL IT WITH FIRE!"
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:05 pm

"Will do."

The black wolf known as Bane marched up to stand beside Luna. On the opposite side of the girl the white wolf known as Miles also appeared and took a stand. The feud between the two wolves had been put on hold for obvious reasons.

Bane, having been around since before Nexus was even created, knew the threat this creature posed. And since he pretty much IS a soul manifested. . . Well, in the words of todays youth. . .

"He's totally screwed. . . man."

Miles on the other hand was just along for the ride, having been captured, then dragged here by Bane. Literally, the claw marks can be seen on the floors.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:23 pm

When the two wolves suddenly appeared, standing on either side of his girlfriend no less, Ris took her arm and gently pulled her back, glaring lightly at the two newcomers. "Come on, let's go..." he quietly spoke to the lynx, his tail gently brushing her side as he began making his way to Leo's side.

-That's- when he spotted Phasmatis.

Well, what one -was- Phasmatis.

"Ho...Shoot..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Phasmatis glared downward at Ris, "I AM the Meta-Pantheon, now!"

"Only think you're going to be, is dead!" Jackal shouted up at Phasmatis, tail still as he expected Phasmatis to try something.

The faux-Pantheon grit his teeth and the ground beneath Jackal began to shake. Slowly, he felt something happening beneath him. Looking down, the stone tile he was standing on began to levitate, rising up until Jackal was level with Nexus. "Daaaaaaamn, you're one ugly bugger, ya know that?"

Nexus reared its fist back and Jackal quickly looked around, soon seeing a platform to his right. "Catch me if you can, Nexie!" With that, Jackal leaped off of the tile in time for Nexus' fist to smash through it. As Jackal fell through the air, he hurled an energy ball at Phasmatis. However, the ball dissolved just before it reached him.

Jackal landed roughly on the platform and rolled back onto his feet. "He got some kind of shield, or something?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:38 pm

"Well, you're just a gay asshole, actually." Leo corrected Phasmatis. "And a shield of some sort? Oh boy. Let's break this guy open like a nutcracker with a nut on Christmas!" she said enthusiastically.

"How do we do that, though?" Aetsia asked. "... and that's a rather odd expression..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Alice smirked, looking at Aetsia, "Well, YOU should know all about nut cracking."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:42 pm

"Racist." Aetsia replied, her tail wagging a bit. She appreciated the humor though~
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:42 pm

"Well, Mr. Creator," Terra said to Fenrir jokingly. "Care to enlighten me on the weaknesses that you gave Nexus?"

---

Luna let herself get pulled over by Ris, her ears twitching awkwardly at Leo and Alice's conversation.
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:53 pm

"So this is Nexus. Never thought I'd actually see the beast." Bane muttered to himself.

after a moment of silence from him, he spoke again "Well we're all screwed. Now might be a good time to say your last good byes to your families. . . Or whatever it is you creatures do in the face of mass extinction."

Miles glared at his black counterpart and drew his sword, only to be stopped by Bane. "Do not bother. Fenrir made this thing to be impervious to the likes of us. If you wanna help, best thing you can do is be a meat shield for the ones who can actually harm it."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:03 am

"Specifically, I designed it to be immune to light and darkness. So my bloodline as well as the Dangan bloodline are only going to serve as nuisances to it. However, that does not mean, I am unable to do nothing. It just means I cannot use my powers against it." Fenrir explained.

Jackal looked around before seeing two glowing swords on a platform behind Nexus. "There! That's it! The Soul Harvestor and Spirit Releaser!"

Phasmatis chuckled, "I am not stupid, Jackal! I know all about your plan! I won't let you lay a finger on those swords!" Nexus reared its fist back once more and threw it forward to punch Jackal. Jackal widened his eyes and raised his arms out of impulse, in a last minute attempt to protect himself.

That proved fruitless when the fist slammed into Jackal, carrying him into the wall just behind the canine. The impact was heavy enough to create a large crater in the wall, where Jackal lay, pinned. Barely conscious.

"Useless creatures... do I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF!?" Came a voice from behind the group. Walking into view was none other than Solus, who fearlessly looked up at Nexus and grimaced at the sight. "It's beings like you that make me wish the Pantheons did a better job at policing the universe."

"Don't talk down to me, Solus! You're nothing to me, now!" Phasmatis shouted in anger at the Arch-Pantheon, who just stood there, crossing his arms, "Somehow I figured you were up to something. From the moment I saw you, I could see greed in your eyes. You can fool a low-class Pantheon like Ris, but you cannot fool a high-class Arch-Pantheon."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:04 am

Aetsia ran over to Jackal, noting that he was just barely hanging in there. If they were going to win this, she'd have to keep him awake...

"C'mon, Jackal, stay with us... get back up and fight him!"
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:11 am

Banes attention was caught by the swords names.

"Spirit releaser and Soul harvester. . . If their names indicate what they do then those would be perfect against something like Nexus. Release the souls he's collected and hes nothing!"

Miles blinked, then looked over at the swords being guarded by Phasnexus. "Guys, We've got to get those swords to that Jackal guy!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:27 am

"Dark and light, huh? Well, that means I'm out," Terra said while giving a shrug, before her eyes flicked over to Luna for a moment. "Does light imply "lightning", too. Or more in the sense of holy things?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:40 am

Jackal shook his head and coughed a few times, slowly pulling himself free from the wall. He looked over to the swords and pointed. "We... NEED... those swords. Aetsia, you and I have to get to them."

Phasmatis looked at Jackal and growled, "You're STILL alive!?" Suddenly, he felt an orb slam into him, turning his attention back to Solus.

Solus had another orb in his left paw, "This is between you and me, Phasmatis!"

"Very well..." Nexus raised his foot and began bringing it down on Solus. The Pantheon raised his paws and caught the foot. Solus' feet dug deep into the ground, successfully holding up the foot. Solus was clearly having trouble holding up Nexus' weight.

Fenrir glanced over to Luna for the moment, "Light can mean many things. To the narrow-minded it is simply holy power."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:45 am

"Well, when you made Nexus, what did you have in mind?" Terra replied.
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:53 am

Bane pulled off his cloak, and detached most of his armor to make him lighter and faster. And with Nexus, its not like armor would make much of a difference if you where to get hit anyway.

Miles dropped his sword and took off his boots to make him more agile.

"Guess we're working together now eh?" The white lupine asked the black one next to him.

"Don't get too comfy with it, after Nexus is dead I'm still gonna kill you."

Miles swallowed nervously and nodded. He slowly formed a small fireball from the power that had been left behind when Bane separated all those years ago. The power Bane wanted back. That was the reason he wanted Miles dead in the first place. "I'll distract it, you make for the swords kay? You're faster than me, and thats when I'm -not- wounded."

Bane nodded and readied himself. Miles, knowing fully it would do little to nothing, then threw the fireball at Phasnexus.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:12 am

Fenrir sighed, "Afraid I did not design specific weaknesses. If I did, it would have been destroyed long ago."

The fireball dissolved just like Jackal's did, when it reached Nexus. Fenrir just shook his head, "Do not bother using your powers, Bane. They are nullified by Nexus."

Phasmatis looked at Bane, distracted by the fireball, for the moment. Solus saw this as an opportunity. Mustering all the strength he had, his Pantheonic scales began to change from black to violet, muscles bulging, showing Solus has entered his Berserk stage.

Solus let out a long shout as he slowly, but surely managed to successfully lift up Nexus, taking on the full weight of the giant monster. With another loud shout, he tossed it forward, where it crashed into the ground, causing the whole room to shake.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:14 am

"... did he just pick Nexus up?" Aetsia asked Jackal, pointing at Solus.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:16 am

Jackal stared in disbelief at Solus' display of strength, mouth open from surprise. "I knew Solus was powerful... but DAMN!"

Solus looked up at Jackal and pointed to the swords, "Don't you two have a job to do? Or would you want me to hurl you two towards the swords, instead!?"
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:24 am

Bane and Miles both dashed for the swords, keeping the distance between themselves far enough apart that Nexus couldn't take them both out in one swipe.

Miles looked over his shoulder to make sure Jackal and Aetsia where also en-rout. The more going for the swords the harder it would be for Nexus to keep at least one of them from reaching them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next