HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:34 pm

"Hey hey hey, why didn't you tell us this before?" Leo asked Phasmatis, a little annoyed. "We thought you were stomping over here to come beat Ris up!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:34 pm

He said he'd be back by now... What are you waiting for?

"Huh?" Luna said, staring around the room for the source of the voice in her head. "Not you again..."

Relax, girl... I'm just making myself comfy in here. You can't blame me for being angry at you. I was locked up for 10 years.

"All right... Well, I don't want you hear from you anymore... or me. Whatever you are."

Don't stress about it. Once your mortal blood is filtered out, we'll be one and the same.

"Fine, but this is still my body, got it?"

Silly, Luna. I -am- you.

---

"Actually the magic word was "snowflake", but I'll accept 'please' because I know where you get your stupid genes from."

Terra's finger snap dropped Aetsia from her cocoon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpfurnation.forumotion.net
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Aetsia fell to the ground and slowly stood up, shaking her head and rubbing her forehead. That was easily the most unpleasant and confusing thing she'd ever experienced. "... thanks..." she said to Adam a little weakly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Phasmatis rolled his eyes and groaned, "Kitty... stay out of this, will ya?"

He then turned back to Ris and nodded, "Yeah. Solus is a pain in my butt. If it weren't for Cebelrai, he'd have probably tore me apart by now. Or... broke my neck again.." Phasmatis said, rubbing his neck. Although he was a clone of Jackal, he still remembered what that felt like.

Adam tensed slightly, "...yeah... my stupid genes come from Jack... lousy bastard of a father... can't believe Alice worships that guy."

Jackal continued to flail around with the tail still around his neck. "H-hello! Choking jackal, here!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:41 pm

"Oh, right..." Terra's tail slid out from Jackal's neck, dropping him.
Back to top Go down
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:43 pm

"Well, once Solus is gone, it shouldn't be too much more difficult for us take care of Cebelrai." Taking a few steps towards the jackal, Ris stopped in front of him, extending his hand. "How 'bout it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Aetsia ran over to Jackal, hugging him tightly. Well, hugging him in such a way that he'd still be able to breathe. "Jackal, I'm so sorry, we shouldn't have even considered this..."

"Kitty? ... god damn it, I prefer the other Jackal..." Leo muttered, looking to the side. "Well, at least I still have you to hang out with, Alice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Jackal hugged Aetsia back, nodding, "Y-yeah. L-let's hope we get turned back. I don't wanna stay here."

Alice just shrugged, "Suppose so..."

Phasmatis grinned and held out his paw, taking Ris, "Then it's a deal. Let's start slaughtering monsters."

Adam walked over to Terra and Fenrir and scratched at the back of his head, "So... what exactly is going on anyway? People are getting attacked by one another. The crazily powerful guys show up and start blowing up the castle, vampire, monsters, demons... just what the hell is going on, here?"

Fenrir crossed his arms as he looked down at the hybrid, "Nothing you can help with, mortal... you'd just be an addition to Nexus."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:53 pm

"That's what I thought," Terra said, replying to Jackal, before turning over to Fenrir and standing at his side. "So, what now, love?"
Back to top Go down
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:54 pm

With a short, firm shake, Ris let go of Phasmatis' hand, reaching back to give his headband a quick tightening--though he winced just slightly at his wounds as he moved. "Where should we start?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:59 pm

"Neither do I..." Aetsia replied to Jackal, cuddling close to him, feeling defeated. "I'd really like to just go home with you and forget all of this vampire bullshit ever happened... but I don't think it's likely."

She looked back to Fenrir. He would never allow it...

"So, what do we do?" Leo asked Alice. "Wanna just follow Ris and the jerk around or what?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:07 pm

"Well, Solus and Cebelrai are near the gardens at the back of the castle. If we go there, we're screwed. So, I suggest we stick to this side of the castle. Perhaps the coliseum where I... I mean, Jackal, died last time you were here, might be a good place to start." Phasmatis explained.

Fenrir looked around, "Well, we need to do something about Solus and Cebelrai. If they continue destroying the monsters, Nexus will be free."

Cebelrai and Solus appeared to be on the roof of the castle. Solus looking up at the moon, laying down with his paws resting at the back of his head. Cebelrai, just seemed to be busy mixing chemicals.

"What are you doing now, woman?" Solus asked.

"Preparing a clone project." Was all she said in response.

Solus shook his head, "Cloning who?"

"Two creatures. I don't know their names, but one of them could be cloned up to 100 times. There's enough left over DNA for it. Looks like a powerful thing, too."

Solus closed his eyes for a moment, resting. "I never cared for science..."

The scientist Pantheon let out one of her trademark giggles, "You never cared for anything, Solus."

"Whatever..."

Jackal followed Aetsia's look at Fenrir and shook his head, "I know... we NEED to find a way to turn back... I don't think I can take living like this, in fear of those two..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:09 pm

"That's a tad bit vague, dear. Care to explain -how-?" Terra asked.
Back to top Go down
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Ris' ear twitched uncomfortably at the mention of the coliseum and Jackal's second death. It was never fun to relive that moment.

He couldn't help but smile, though, at the thought of how Jackal was alive and well today.

"Alright, Phas, this side of the castle it is. I hope you know where the coliseum is, though, 'cause I admittedly don't remember."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Aetsia frowned, ears twitching at 'destroy Solus and Cebelrai.' She didn't know who they were, but...

"... if... if you promise that you'll let us leave... then we'll figure a solution out." she offered to the two vampires.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:24 pm

"I... I'm not sure. It will not be easy for us to destroy an Arch-Pantheon such as Solus."

Jackal raised a paw and Fenrir slowly turned around, "What is it?"

"Uhh... what's the difference between a Pantheon, a Meta-Pantheon and an Arch-Pantheon?"

Fenrir groaned, hating to explain everything to everyone. "A Pantheon is your standard class Pantheon. A Meta-Pantheon is the supposed legendary Pantheon. There was only one in existence and he destroyed himself because he feared his own power. And an Arch-Pantheon are one of the few original Pantheons. Which makes Solus one of the most powerful Pantheons in the world. He may just be the last Arch-Pantheon alive."

"Right below us, in fact." Phasmatis said, crouching slightly. He put his paws on the ground, feeling how solid the stone was. "I'll get us there in a matter of seconds." He raised his fist and brought it down on the ground. Soon enough, the stone floor crumbled and he was falling into the coliseum, where he landed neatly on his feet. The height of the drop not affecting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:26 pm

The wolf had taken Vulpa back to her quarters when the ground caved in, leaving Ris alone for a while, since the threat was gone.
Back to top Go down
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Raising his eyebrows, Ris gave a light nod. 'Not bad.'

Leaning over the hole and looking down it, he called towards the jackal, "You out of the way? I'd hate to crush ya."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:31 pm

"Well... we'll find a way to get rid of him." Aetsia said. "But you have to promise us a way to get back home before we'll do anything..."

Having not personally spoken with Solus at length, Aetsia was severely underestimating him...

"But, no, wait! If Solus dies, if he's really as powerful as you say... Nexus will take his soul and that'll be the end of all of us..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Phasmatis made a 'come on' gesture with his paw as he stepped out of the way.

Alice shook her head at the earlier display of strength, "Wish I could do that..."

Fenrir sternly shouted at Aetsia and Jackal, "Exactly! Which is why we need to trap Solus! Not kill him! And you two are not leaving until I say you can!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:38 pm

"Well..." Leo looked down at her gauntlet. "... if I had another one of these, you seriously could. You'd just have to punch more than that guy." she said. "My father's inventions were always awesome."

".... trap him, then." Aetsia said. ".... well, how do we go about doing that?" she asked Jackal, standing up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Looking back to Leo and Alice, Ris gestured towards the hole Phasmatis had made. "You two wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:48 pm

"Wish I knew." Jackal said, admittedly not knowing what to do.

Alice shrugged, "Sure. Not like I got anything better to do."

Meanwhile, Phasmatis groaned, "You comin' down here or not? There's a whole horde here with your names on it!"

He looked around the coliseum to see monsters of all kinds. Skeletons, minotaurs, animated suit of armors, werewolves amongst other things.

Nexus is sure to be released after we get rid of these...

Cebelrai now sat on the roof of the castle, done with her experiments. "So... Solus, when was the last time you kissed a girl?"

"Don't know. Was a long time ago." was all Solus said in response.

Cebelrai began flirting with Solus, crawling over to him, trailing her finger along his leg, up to his abs. "Care to kiss me, Solus?"

"If it'll shut you up for 5 minutes, fine." With that, Solus reached over and grabbed her roughly, pulling her up to his face, where he planted his muzzle against hers, kissing. Cebelrai could be heard moaning happily in the kiss. She thought it was the start of something between her and Solus. However, the Arch-Pantheon had no real feelings towards Cebelrai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Leo nodded in agreement, jumping on down and looking at all of the monsters. "Wow. It's like a whole bunch of freaks just coming to greet us!" she said, throwing a few punches in the air. "Alright, who wants to get owned first?"

Aetsia nodded. "We can figure something out once we're out of this room..." she told Jackal, starting to leave. "... that... really could have gone better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Ris jumped down the hole after Leo, landing in a neat crouch before standing up and stepping to the side so Alice could follow after. Gazing around, his tail began to slowly swish as he saw the wide variety of monsters to kill. "Dang...Wonder how long this'll take..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)   

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 2)
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next