Share | 

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:01 am

"Ah--" Luna couldn't get a word in edgewise before the fox took off running.

"Where does that idiot think he's going?... and fighting, what? My Ris fighting? No way," Luna told herself.

Still, with the sense of doubt in her mind, Luna couldn't help but wonder. Ris seemed pretty adamant when all the freaky weather started happening.

"Does he really expect me to just go home?" Luna said before starting her walk in the direction that Ris had gone.

'Come to think of it... Ris has been acting weird around me lately... I wonder...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpfurnation.forumotion.net
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:41 am

"Uhh... sure... I guess... but are you both s-sure you want to go there? I mean... there's gonna be a lot of fighting, monsters, death, mental torture, things of that nature. Doesn't any of that bother you, mate?" Jackal asked, trying to come up with an excuse not to go there.

Darkness peeled away from his vision. He could feel the world coming back to him. Death releasing its hold. Yet his eyelids were too heavy to lift. However, he mustered the strength and slowly opened his eyes. He had found himself sitting on what seemed to be a throne. He looked around, noticing all his disciples bowing down to him and his 'queen'. He turned to his right to see a second throne. Sitting on it was someone he loved. He smiled and let out a chuckle. He had unfinished business in this world...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:39 am

"The artifact we seek will, at the very least, protect us from the mental torture bit." Grandpa replied. "Which I understand is a big part of the castle's danger. Aetsia is a perfectly capable fighter as well!"

Aetsia nodded to Jackal. Well, yeah, some of that bothered her, but how was she gonna say no to her grandfather? Especially when there was adventure to be had!

---

Leo nodded. "No problem. I've got your best interests in mind, bud, and Luna's amongst those best interests! ... if you two ever get to makin' kids, though, I better get to be their badass aunt."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 am

A pull, a tug... Something was calling out to her, willing for life to return. Her fingers clenched around the arms of the throne when she could move them. A sudden rush to the head left her dizzy, but she eventually raised her groggy eyes.

In the room laid many she didn't know, and only one she did. She couldn't tell if he'd be happy or angry to see her.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:30 am

"Well... if you're truly certain, I'll take you to it... but... I'm sure I don't need to tell ya to be careful..."

With that, Jackal began walking on ahead, leading the way. W-what if Terra's waiting for me, in there? S-she could hurt me! She could hurt Aetsia! She could do something to us both that makes us forever look like freaks!

The moment Deg entered the castle he could feel the ominous air surrounding the place. The masters of the castle were awake. He could feel it within the atmosphere. What's the matter, Deg? Afraid? taunted Solus. "Nonsense! Just... cautious. That's all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:38 am

Eventually, the strength enough to speak was returned to her. "Fenrir... Am I alive, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:43 am

Fenrir gazed over to Terra, smiling, one of his fangs showing, "Indeed... we are both alive, once again. Seems our followers resurrected us using a ritual sacrifice."

Fenrir deduced this when he saw the body of the monkey on the altar, dagger piercing the victim's chest, where the heart was located.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:52 am

Terra's ear twitched in confusion. "Both, us? You mean..."

The tigress's eyes averted to the floor, giving herself a moment to reflect. 'It wasn't supposed to happen like this...' A sense of guilt and dread washed over her as her body finished "waking up" from the eternal sleep.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:23 pm

"That you don't." Grandpa replied. "We'll be perfectly fine. Once we find the artifact, curses will bounce off of us like a fat cat in a pachinko machine."

Aetsia had a 'what' expression on her face, looking back to Jackal and shrugging. Her Grandpa was kind of a weirdo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:31 pm

"Yes. We are alive once more. I did not know how much longer I could bear the darkness of death without your embrace, Terra." Fenrir said, his tone low. He then looked at the bowing figures once more before calling an order, "Leave us."

Not saying anything, the figures, one by one, got up and began walking out of the room.

"Uhh... r-right..." Jackal's ears drooped when he saw the lake approaching. "W-well... there it is... I know this sounds crazy, but you jump into the lake and you get to Eclipse Castle..." He said, pointing to the lake.

Alice could see the jackal and the two squirrels up ahead. She kept her distance from them, to remain as hidden as possible. "Looks like I'm not the only one going to that damn castle..."

Deg sat in what seemed to be a dining room, sitting cross-legged in a chair, leaning back. "I suppose now, we just wait for our actors, correct?"

Indeed... Ris, especially. Solus said, saying 'Ris' as if the name was poison to him. "Ah, yes... Mr. Grestar. The so-called 'Meta-Pantheon' as you call him. Tell me, Solus, why do you fear him, so?"

I DON'T FEAR, RIS! HE'S JUST AN OBSTACLE THAT HAS GOTTEN IN MY WAY, ONE TOO MANY TIMES! Solus seemed to shout. "Believe what you will, Solus. But know this: Too much desire... can kill you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:34 pm

"The "we" part is what I don't understand," Terra said after the followers had filed out, before dipping her muzzle to the ground, black strands of hair fell over her eyes, now a bit longer than before the vampirification, a little past her shoulders.

"You died too?" she said in a quiet, regretful voice.
Back to top Go down
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Keiko wrote:
Leo nodded. "No problem. I've got your best interests in mind, bud, and Luna's amongst those best interests! ... if you two ever get to makin' kids, though, I better get to be their badass aunt."

Ris couldn't help but grin, taking it as a joke--which it was, right?--and giving a good-natured roll of his eyes. "Right, right. You'll be the first person I call, Leo...but till then...should we go?"

The Arctic Fox never -wanted- to go into the castle. Well, maybe he did when he was younger, but that was when he didn't know any better. Now he knew what kinds of things went on in Eclipse Castle, and they were things he would rather not have to see or do again.

But as far as he knew, there was only one good Pantheon around--angsty, perhaps, as he was, at times--and Solus had always seemed to be present in the castle.

Then again, so were his friends. If Solus was there, who's to say that his friends weren't, too?

If his friends were there, who's to say Solus wouldn't be waiting as well?

In a way, he hoped the Destroyer would be inside. If Ris didn't deal with him, then he would keep coming up at times like these, or worse, even. The problem was that Ris still didn't know if he could beat the Pantheon at his own game, even with his own powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:20 pm

"Not crazy at all." Grandpa said, going up the lake, stretching a bit then...

SWAN DIVE. Into the worst night of his life.

Aetsia sighed, then followed him on in before he wound up hurting himself. He was fine! "Didn't put my back out or anything!"

Leo nodded. "Yeah, let's get goin'." Damn straight she'd be the first one he called. She would be the best aunt EVER. "Without further ado... after you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wocky

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Melissa watched, slightly bewildered, as several more people came out of nowhere and leaped into the lake waters, disappearing beneath the image. "Looks like one hell of a party!" she declared, stretching out her legs and arms, then glanced at Zenith. "I'm gonna go see what all the fuss is about!"

The fox nodded. "I'd like to see what this is about aswell. I shall follow."

Well, that's all there was to it. Melissa ran and dived headfirst into the lake, followed by Zenith, who strode in at a more leisurely pace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Jackal whined before he, too found himself looking at the castle. "W-well, I-I-I think we should turn back, w-while we can..."

Alice suddenly fell from the portal, landing next to Jackal, making him yelp from surprise. "Oh, quit your whinin' ya baby!" Alice shouted at Jackal.

Adam and Kaede had saw her jump in at the moment they arrived at the scene, "Shit! She's already headed for the castle!"

Kaede slapped the back of Adam's head, making his tail twitch and his ears flatten, "Watch your mouth! You may be an adult, but you're still a boy, to me!"

Fenrir nodded, "Yes... Jason's son and his friends destroyed me... In a way, I thank them for freeing me from my rage."

He suddenly raised his head and stood up, from his throne, "I sense intruders are already near the castle. One of them is already inside... Two Setzenians, one Pantheon, the rest are somewhat mortal... with the exception of a few. I even sense some relatives of a certain Jack Thorn..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Hey, look, a hidden message of hinting!   Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:49 pm

"Well, even if I did want to turn back, how would we do so?" Grandpa asked, looking over the castle, shuffling forward. A grin, hidden from the sight of others, was on his face.

Ma.... F..r.r, I .. h... t. .er.. ..u

Aetsia poked Grandpa on the shoulder and he did a 'HUBBA-JIBBA-WHAAAAT' little surprised hop. She looked a little concerned for him, but he reassured her he was fine.

"And who are you?" Grandpa asked Alice.

She looked back to see a dark pink fox dive in. She smiled, waving politely. Then she waved politely to the albino jackal-skunk-hybrid. She was so polite!

Last edited by Keiko on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:52 pm

"Already?" Terra stood up as well, grabbing onto one of his paw with both of hers. "Fenrir... Shouldn't we, I don't know, talk first?... It's not like I was missing you too, or anything..."

Terra's usual eyes, so filled with life and fire, seemingly dulled in her slumber, now a bit more sad and emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Wocky

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Melissa ruffled her spikey hair as she looked up at the looming castle. "Eh? What the fuck is this shit?" she wondered aloud, before catching sight of Aetsia. She smiled back and waved in return.

Zenith appeared behind her, hands in his pockets as he took in the sight. "Fascinating." he muttered. "It appears we've passed through some form of gateway. Now I wonder who is the owner of this...delightful household."

"Beats me." the vixen shrugged and walked over to the girl that waved at her. "Hey, you look like you've been here before. Could you tell me where I am?"

The black fox, meanwhile, approached the castle, one hand on his chin as he examined the architecture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:12 pm

"Alice Thorn. That's all you need to know, gramps." Alice said, crossing her arms and ignoring Aetsia's wave.

Fenrir paused for a moment, before slowly looking at Terra, gazing into her eyes, "...Well... V-very well. What is it you wish to talk about, dear?"

Fenrir sat down on his throne, looking over to Terra.

Jackal looked at Alice confused, "Wait... Thorn... where have I heard that name before..." As if on cue, Adam and Kaede fell from the portal, landing on their feet. Adam looked at Alice and growled, "There you are!"

"'bout time you caught up, slow poke. Was beginning to think I'd die of old age, before you got here." Alice said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Aetsia facepalmed a bit as two more people came through the portal then, deciding to be totally fair to everyone, waved all friendly-like to them too.

Grandpa grinned. "The more, the merrier! If you would all like to help me and my granddaughter procure a certain artifact, there may be a reward in it for you!"

Aetsia glared at Grandpa. That was HER Grandpa money!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wocky

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:20 pm

"Umm, sure?" Melissa replied, a smile tugging at her muzzle. "But what is this place? Looks like Dracula's Castle or some shit!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Keiko wrote:
"Not crazy at all." Grandpa said, going up the lake, stretching a bit then...
Leo nodded. "Yeah, let's get goin'." Damn straight she'd be the first one he called. She would be the best aunt EVER. "Without further ado... after you!"

With a quick nod, the fox turned, his tail flicking to the side as he approached the edge of the lake. Once he had reached it, Ris crouched down, sticking his hand into the water--It didn't get wet. It simply felt as though it passed through, as if to another dimension.

A rather accurate feeling.

Standing up again, Ris looked back to Leo, a small grin on his face. "See you on the other side?" Not waiting for her response, the vulpine jumped forward, the tails of his headband flowing out behind him. Not long at all after, Ris landed in a tight crouch, straightening up and reaching back to tighten his headband.

'This is it. What is it, chapter...chapter three for me?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:34 pm

"..." Terra was silent for a moment, finding it hard to stare Fenrir in the eye. "The last time this happened, I jumped to you the moment I could, and now... I don't feel anything."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:37 pm

"Dracula's Castle? Well... it does belong to a very powerful vampire named Fenrir." Grandpa explained. "With this artifact, it will be possible to fight him without the threat of him placing a curse upon you!"

Aetsia nodded quickly, smiling happily. Then she saw a blue vulpine come in. With an purposeful exaggerated silent sigh, she waved at him too.

Leo followed behind him with a stylish backflip, also getting waved at by the squirrel. "Hi there!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Jackal looked at Ris and smiled, "Well, hey! If it isn't the blue guy, himself! Come to take on Fenrir again?"

Fenrir looked stunned for the moment, finding it difficult to speak, "A-are... you saying you don't love me, Terra?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next