HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:02 am

Jackal smiled at Aetsia, before suddenly hearing mention of Eclipse Castle and Fenrir, this instantly made him turn his focus to 'Grandpa', "W-wait, you two are looking for Eclipse Castle... uhh... no offense or nothing, but you folks don't wanna go there... trust me..."

Meanwhile, in an unknown location. In a dark room, with a red carpet, there was an altar of some kind, complete with a curved ceremonial knife, a bucket of what looks like blood and several robed figures. One of them stepped forward, a pale furred looking bloodhound took the dagger and dipped it in the bucket, before walking over to what appeared to be a throne, where an innocent looking woman sat, tied and gagged. The female monkey was unconsious.

The hooded figure stepped over to the monkey before raising the dagger over his head. "With this blood sacrifice, our Master and Mistress will arise!"

He then began to speak in an unknown language, the other robed figures chanted along this and eventually the hound thrust the knife into the monkey...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:08 am

"We have done our research on Eclipse Castle!" Grandpa said. "I have made sure Aetsia is very well equipped to do battle with the monsters within!"

Aetsia nodded, looking down at the old pistol. She didn't even know if the thing was loaded! She was going with it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:15 am

Ris started slightly at the sudden shouting beside them, quickly turning his head to see Leo. "Oh...Hey, Leo. What're the odds of you being here?...Of all places?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:17 am

Luna let out a silent groan of displeasure. 'This is the second time... That girl...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpfurnation.forumotion.net
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:19 am

"There are two things you need to know first, though. When you enter the Castle, you're cursed by a girl named Terra. She can make things happen to you... they look like illusions at first... but they're real... trust me..." he looked down, at a certain spot between his legs, "I know..."

In the world of Helheim, where Eclipse Castle stood, the world seemed to shake. As if plagued by an earthquake, threatening the castle itself. However, the castle stood its ground. But in the world of Midgard, the sky began to darken. As if night was already arriving. However, that didn't appear to be the case.

The swords on Deg's back began to glow, as if suddenly detecting the presence of the third sword. "Something appears to be amiss..."

Alice looked up and raised her eyebrows, Adam and Kaede were in the forest looking for Alice before they too realised what was going on. The two looked at the sky and saw the moon moving in the path of the sun. Adam grit his teeth, "That's not good!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:22 am

Luna turned around as well, watching the shade grow surprisingly fast. Her eyes looked up into the sky, seeing the moon nearly covering the sun.

"What...? What's up with that!?" she said, a little fearful.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:24 am

"We know of the curse." Grandpa replied. "The artifact we seek that lies within the castle will protect the wearer against the curse!"

Aetsia looked up and pointed, and Grandpa laughed a little. "I suppose its time."

The squirrel girl nodded, a little excited smile on her face. Bring it on.

---

Leo looked up. "Oh geez..." she said, not too sure what it was either. "... well, if we're lucky, it's just an eclipse... but... no, that couldn't be. Those were just stories my Mom told me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:31 am

Jackal was actually feeling a little fearful. Someone he really hated was about to be brought back. He nervously looked over to Aetsia and chuckled, "I-If you're scared. f-f-feel f-free to hold my p-paw. I-I don't mind."

Let's go, Deg... Solus said. In response Deg nodded and began heading in the direction of the lake.

A beam of light, radiating from the eclipse in the sky began to focus on a particular spot in the forest. The lake. In the lake, one could not see a reflection, but rather something else entirely. A dark castle with a blood-red sky. The blue jackal, Deg looked within the window the lake had become and smiled, "My it has been a while since I've gazed upon such wonderful architecture. Shall we pay it another visit, Solus?"

Just jump in! Ordered the disembodied voice that Solus had become. Deg sighed, "Very well..."

With that, the jackal jumped in and landed just outside the castle. "Let us have some fun with the Curse of Fenrir, Act Two!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wocky

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:36 pm

Melissa Valhalla sat up, a frown on her face. She took hold of her sunglasses and lifted them up, resting them on her forehead as she stared up at the darkening sky. "...The hell?" she muttered. "An eclipse?"

Standing up on the lakeside, she cast her gaze across the calm waters, seeing the sun's reflection gradually disappear, as the world around was plunged into shade.

She turned to face the forest tree line. Melissa was a vixen. About 18 years of age, and standing at about 5'10", her primary fur colour was a dark shade of pink. She had a long set of spikey pink hair that hung down low across her back and across her forehead, contrasted by her royal blue eyes. Her attire consisted of a long-sleeved denim jacket and jeans, a pair of white skate shoes, and a black t-shirt which read 'LOL' in plain white text.

The vixen flicked a strand of hair out of her eyes as she caught sight of her companion, who emerged from the forest. "There you are, Zenith! Have you seen this shit?"

The black and white fox followed Melissa's pointing finger, taking in the newly-forming eclipse. "I noticed. But there was no eclipse scheduled for today."

He walked up to her and looked over at the waters. Zenith was a sleek-looking individual, dressed in a traditional suit and tie, which matched his fur colour. However he wore the suit in a scruffy manner - shirt untucked with the top buttons undone, and a black tie hanging loosely around his neck. The outfit was rounded off with a pair of shiny black leather shoes.

There was also a katana strapped to his back in a black saya, the Japanese weapon clashing with his Western attire quite nicely.

The fox looked at Melissa with his green eyes and smiled, his unusually long fangs protruding outside his muzzle. "Any thoughts?"

She was about to reply with some kind of witty remark, but was interrupted was the castle appeared in the lake. She stared at this unusual sight and approached the waters.

She could swear she saw someone leap into the lake some distance away. "Err, well, considering what I just saw, now I've definitely got a thought..." she raised her arm and looked at the black boxy device that was strapped to her wrist, opening the flap on the top and tapping a few of the keys that were inside, the screen on the underside of the flap responding appropriately. Obviously it was a computer of some kind.

Last edited by Wocky on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:16 pm

As he looked up into the sky at hearing Luna's fearful question, Ris' insides slowly began to run cold.

'No...It's happening again...But...But it can't be, right?'

It -better not- be happening. He was with his girlfriend...but just in case...

"Luna, maybe you should go home..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:52 pm

"Yeah, let's go home... This weather is creeping me out," Luna said, standing up and tugging on his paw.
Back to top Go down
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:11 pm

Ris stood up, idly keeping a hold of her hand as he tried to pick out the right words to say. "Well...I mean, -you- should go home...I'll come see you again later, okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:33 pm

"... Ris, are you going to be sending me home too?" Leo asked Ris. "Because I'll have you know I can fight... come on, you should know that. We're buddies!"

---

Aetsia rolled her eyes in a playful manner, taking Jackal's hand and pulling him along excitedly. "Yes, we're almost there! Aetsia, prepare for the adventure of a lifetime!" Grandpa said happily, a wide smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:38 pm

Jackal was already afraid of what might be in store for them at the castle. He was like Aetsia when he first went there. Excited to have some kind of adventure and fight the 'bad guys'.

Alice, meanwhile, looked at the map in her paws for a moment before dropping it, allowing the wind to carry it to parts unknown. She took off running, following the light emitted from the eclipse that was focused on a particular spot in the forest, Adam and Kaede trailing behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:07 am

"Actually, Leo, yes...I'm gonna have to ask you to go home too." Ris hesitantly spoke. "I don't know what we've done together in some alternate universes or whatever, but the fighting that you do..." The fox cut himself off, throwing a quick glance at Luna. He didn't want her to think anything dangerous was happening, but he was sure she had already figured that out by now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:31 am

"Like I would know either!" Leo replied. "... eh, even if you ask me to go home, I probably won't. See ya on the other side of the pond!"

With that, she was off! Ris's official endorsement or not, she was going! Her mother had told her of this cursed eclipse in stories. She hadn't left out many details, but she'd sworn up and down that it was just a story...

Leo grinned as she ran for it.

'Catch me if you can, Ris...'

---

The old squirrel looked back to Jackal. "So, you've been there before, eh?" he asked. "Seems I can't quite find the lake... young pink man who is possibly homosexual, would you care to lead us?"

Aetsia facepalmed. She didn't particularly approve of her grandfather's assessment of Jackal...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:37 am

Ris took a step forward, almost feeling surprised by the she-cat's actions. "L-Leo!"

'Dang it!'

His ear twitching as he gave everything a remarkably quick though, the Arctic Fox turned back to his girlfriend. "Luna, please, go home. I promise I'll visit you soon, 'kay?" Leaning forward, he gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, smiling as he pulled away. A teasing glimmer in his blue eyes, he added, "You can even wait in the bedroom if you want."

But enough talking. There was a cat to try and catch.

Spinning around, Ris bolted in the direction of the feline. "Leo, don't you wanna rethink this? At all?" he called after her, hoping for just a sliver of doubt in her mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 am

Leo turned around when she heard Ris behind her. "Well, no, not really!" she called back as she slowed to a stop. "I think there's something I can do here!" She clenched her gauntlet-clad fist, the gauntlet flashing blue for a moment. "Mom told me stories about this! Now I'm seeing it for real!"

"I'm well aware there's plenty of danger... but I can deal with it. If there are any monsters, they won't even be able to catch me!" She grinned widely. "... just like you won't be able to if you try to stop me~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:51 am

Ris stopped soon after Leo did, his ears perked and listening as she spoke. There were still a good several feet in between them, though at this point he was clearing it at a casual walking pace. "Look, Leo, I know you can handle yourself and all--I mean, you're you--but it's not just...Well, have you ever seen someone you really care about die in front of you? Not even just die, but...have you seen someone be murdered?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:00 am

"Uhhh... does being in the same house as a murder count?" Leo asked, starting to walk ahead at that same pace. "I don't believe I told you about my dad... let's just say I have been witness to a murder, Ris."

Oops.

"... and if you start apologizing, I'm gonna slap you with the last remnant of my father." she said, suddenly grinning, patting the gauntlet's fist. "You couldn't have known! And I don't want any sympathy, buuuuut..."

Before she went on a big, long sad-sack pity-party, she bound up a tree, sitting on a branch and sticking her tongue out. "But nothing."

Did she LOOK like a crazy, gender confused blue vixen lover?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am

"Tch--!" Ris looked up at the she-cat with a mix of pity, confusion, and slight irritation. The playfulness, however, eventually canceled out his irritation, simply leaving him somewhat puzzled and rather still insistent.

"Well, Leo, if you've witnessed a murder...You can't've liked it, right? I mean, I'm not trying to be pessimistic or anything, but if you go into that castle you're likely to see at least one more, you know?"

Quickly bunching the muscles in his legs, he took off running again, taking a few quick steps up the trunk of the tree before reaching out and grabbing the branch Leo was perched on, swiftly pulling himself up to sit beside her. "Just think about what I'm saying, okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:18 am

"Well, yeah. Witnessing a murder sucks. Especially if it's the murder of your own father." Leo told Ris. "But I can handle it. Besides, if you went in alone..."

"What happens if you get hurt, Ris? Or die? Who's going to help you out of there? Who's going to tell everyone else that you passed on if you don't make it?"

"Who's gonna remember you if you die? Especially if they don't even know you're dead?"

She looked up, smiling weakly at him. "I get awfully metaphorical when I start talking about death... no, metaphorical's not the word I'm looking for."

"Back on topic. You probably don't want me to go to the castle. I don't want you going alone. Simple as that. Even if that means witnessing one hundred more murders, so long as one of them isn't that of my best blue buddy! Besides, you've got a lynx girl to get home to!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:25 am

The blue vulpine couldn't deny that Leo made some good points. He hadn't even thought that he might be the only one going in. It just seemed natural to have Jackal or Maverick inside with him, Jack or Snyper, too. It was completely possible, though, that if he went through those doors he would find no one but the bad guys.

No matter how hard he tried, Ris couldn't deny that he would love some good guy company.

He smiled as she spoke, especially when she reached the end--Not because it was the end of her speech, but because it had meaning. She cared about him and didn't even care that he was dating Luna. In other, more playful words, she really was a bestie.

Turning his head to look at the she-cat, his eyes quickly searched hers before nodding. "Alright...If you wanna come with me, I won't stop ya...After all," the fox began with a light grin, "I could use another traceur in there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:52 am

"Awesome. I promise you aren't gonna regret it." Leo said with a little grin.

She jumped down from the tree, looking up to Ris. "Speaking of lynx, you sure she'll be going straight home? I hope she doesn't turn up at the castle. If she does, we definitely gotta get her someplace safe! Provided we'll be able to stake out a safe area in the first place."

She cared for Luna, but not for the same reasons as Ris. She knew Ris was happy with Luna and felt that he shouldn't lose her! Or she shouldn't lose him, because that'd be equally depressing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:54 am

"If she's smart, she'll go home, don't worry." Ris reassured the she-cat with a smile. Dropping down, the fox tucked into a neat roll, easily ending up on his feet again. "If she doesn't, though...thanks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next