Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
+2
Keiko
Jack Thorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:43 pm

Jackal thought about what Ris had said and chuckled, "Look, I'm desperate, too, but I don't think now's the time... oh... wait... you mean Solus' orb, right?" He looked at the red orb Solus continued charging, before realizing what Ris had meant.

Jackal then charged and fired an energy ball at the orb, succeeding in detonating it while it was still in Solus' paw. The explosion threw Solus through the air, where he crashed into several bookshelves, before hitting the stone wall, almost smashing through it, when he landed.

The pantheon groaned and shook his head, before looking at his arm, he had received some damage to it from the power of the explosion. Looking at the palm of his paw, he could see that it was burned and some of the scales had moved from his paw, due to the burn. That Setzenian is really starting to annoy me...
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:44 pm

"And look what happens when I do this," Terra pulled off one of the puppet's arms, and dropped it on the ground. It wasn't soon later, another doll grew out from that single arm.

Meanwhile, Vulpa had just crossed her arms over her face, as the orb exploded against her and slid her backwards. She shook off her arms and took Alice's punch.
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:47 pm

Ris cringed as the toy's arm was pulled off, almost as if he felt its pain. Surprise replaced the emotion, however, as another plush formed. "...The heck?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Jackal looked at the duplicated doll rather surprised, "Whoa! I've seen a horror movie like this somewhere before!"

Solus began brushing the debris off of himself before walking towards Jackal and Ris, growling as he was clearly getting annoyed by them.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:52 pm

"Alright, that's good." Leo said with a grin. "You may be a bit of a bitch, but you can fight. Alright, get ready, she's probably about to counterattack!" the feline told Alice.

"I have my doubts about whether or not we'll survive getting hit by anything she has in store. So get out of the way! Sorry to seem so bossy, but I'm lookin' out for you!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Terra put the other doll on the ground. His arm had grown back. "Play nice, you two," she said, before they instantly rebelled against the order and tackled each other, pulling limb after limb off of each other.

"Isn't that cute?" Terra said, smiling at Ris.

---

The vulpine cracked her neck after the punch, shaking her arms out, not looking all that impressed. "Is that all?"
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:14 pm

"Cute?!" Ris repeated, rather alarmed by the toys' actions and incidentally not noticing Solus' angry approach. "They're--...I-I don't really like watching me kill myself, Terra..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Alice ignored Leo mostly, answering only by rolling her eyes. She hopped forward and tried to side-kick Vulpa.

Jackal continued to watch the dolls fighting and killing each other before hearing Solus' footsteps, "Uhh... T-Terra, d-do something! He's coming this way!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:33 pm

"It's not death, it's rebirth. Watch," Terra told him. The little toys has become nothing but bodies and heads after their little struggle, their limbs scattered around on the ground. One by one, the limbs grew back into full functional dolls. Even the two original ones had grown back to normal.

"And did Jackal just ask me for my help? What a quick change of heart..."

---

Vulpa took the side kick to her... side, cringing softly, but for the most part, staying calm.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Giving his head a brisk shake, he turned his attention back to Solus, again readying himself for fight or flight. "Terra, I'm sorry, but I can't play right now..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:48 pm

Jackal ran forward in an attempt to keep Solus from getting to Ris. When Jackal reached Solus he threw a punch at him. However, the Pantheon just simply grabbed Jackal's fist as it came towards his face.

Solus looked into Jackal's eyes before Jackal's paw could be heard cracking. Jackal, screamed in pain and was forced onto his knees. Solus eventually tossed Jackal behind him, who landed on a table, causing it to break from underneath him.

Jackal rolled onto his chest, trying to keep his back from touching the ground as it was painful and sore. Solus, however just walked over to Jackal and looked down at the fallen canine. "It is over, Setzenian!"

Solus stepped back and with a quick run, he soccer kicked Jackal, sending him flying across the library where he crashed through the wall and into another part of the castle.

Alice looked rather surprised at Vulpa's endurance, "Wow... sturdy one, aren't ya?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:51 pm

"Who's playing?" Terra replied, a little annoying with Ris's attitude.

The tigress watched Jackal get sent through a wall. "And intervention time... now." Terra pointed towards Solus, looking down at the now army of Ris dolls. "Sick 'im, boys!"

The Ris dolls have a salute before charging towards Solus, giving the cutest little battle cry as they ran.

---

"It was how I was made to be," Vulpa replied, crossing one arm over her chest and rearing the paw back, before clenching the fist and swinging in it an horizontal arc towards Alice's face.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:57 pm

'Well, how was I supposed to know -that- would happen?' Ris replied in thought, watching the miniature foxes for a few seconds before giving his head a quick shake and grabbing Terra's hand. "Come on, let's go get Jackal...They can handle Solus for a little, right?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:00 pm

"Oh, Ris!" Terra almost murred as Ris grabbed her hand, just to make things more uncomfortable, before nodding to go rescue Jackal. "That's what they're here for," she said, meaning the dolls.

Terra grinned and blew a kiss towards Fenrir as Ris tugged her out of the library.

Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Solus looked at the hole he had made in the wall. Waiting for movement. Jackal didn't seem to get up or even move.

He grinned and began to turn around, as now all that stood in his way was Terra... and an army of dolls...

Solus seemed to jump slightly at the sight of the small but plentiful army. "What the crap!?" He said, surprised, in a tone that seemed to have been influenced by being with Ris for some time, in the past.

Fenrir smiled as he saw Terra blow him a kiss, And now to ensure Solus is held here... if Solus were to escape things could prove complicated. Every death within these castle walls sends strength to my timeless prisoner...
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:06 pm

With a light blush and somewhat playful roll of his eyes--yes, somewhat playful, considering the situation--Ris said jokingly, "Sorry, Terra, I'm already dating."

Passing through the wall, the blue Arctic Fox called, "Jackal?...You breathing?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:08 pm

The dolls jumped onto Solus when close enough, cutely hugging around his legs, all randomly talking in that high-pitched Ris-influenced voice.

"I fight evil, 'cause I'm a good guy!"

"Hugs solve everything!"

"Die, monster! You don't belong in this world!"

----

"You still need to explain that to me, Ris. I'm not happy to hear that," Terra said, looking over at Jackal, not all that concerned.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Jackal coughed and groaned in pain, "...mommy... it hurts..."

Solus looked down at all the dolls before he started kicking in an attempt to get them off his legs. He even tried stomping on some of the dolls. that were still on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:14 pm

"Oh, Terra?" Ris asked, making his way to Jackal's side and getting down on one knee to make sure he was okay--though he was obviously a little occupied by the tigress. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:16 pm

"What do you think it means, Ris?" Terra crossed her arms under her chest, not such a happy camper.

---

The dolls flew off Solus's leg as he kicked them off. The dolls that were stomped on broke into pieces, only to come back and grow into more, and jump back onto Solus, cuddling against him.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:18 pm

"Well, I'm not sure why you'd be jealous. Isn't that why you have Fenrir?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:21 pm

"Ugh... of all the things to see, when my life flashes, I had to see that embarrassing moment at school..." Jackal rambled as he was dazed and still laying there.

Solus growled and began charging a red orb, planning to blow up the whole library.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:23 pm

"Eep!" all the dolls said at once, seeing the red orb. They started climbing up Solus's body. Some of them climbing onto the arm that was charging the orb and biting into it. The others climbed up onto his head, sitting on his muzzle and two of the held their little fists up, jabbing against Solus's eyes.

----

"A little. It's for me to accept that you've moved on from the little crush you had on me, but the main thing is..." Terra started to cry, even if it was fake. "I can't believe my little Rissy likes girls already! You're growing up so fast..."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Ris' ears quickly perked up at the remarks. "W-What? Heh, hold on Terra, I-I think we might've had a misunderstanding at one point..." Glancing back down at Jackal, he continued with, "See...Um..."

'It's rude to just say you never had a crush on someone...'

"...Since when was I your little Rissy?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:32 pm

"If you want to deny it, I don't care," Terra shrugged, her tears seemingly vanished. "You'll always be my little Rissy, to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next