Furry RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furry RP Zone

A cool RP place for cool people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)

Go down 
+2
Keiko
Jack Thorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Terra
Admin
Terra

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:51 pm

"Hey, hey... no need to be hostile there, Ris," the mongoose put his paws up defensively. "I'm just the messenger boy."
Back to top Go down
https://rpfurnation.rpg-board.net
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:53 pm

"Tch--!" Ris closed his eyes, his ear twitching irritably. "How come all the bad guys know my name before I even meet them?" he muttered. Raising his voice so the mongoose could hear him, again opening his eyes, the blue-furred vulpine said, "And what's the message?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 pm

"Well... More like a staller, to be honest..." the mongoose admitted, shrugging his shoulders. "The master doesn't wish to be disturbed."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Jackal began to tense up, he could feel something was coming. He didn't know if it was anything the mongoose was planning, but he was ready for anything.

His paws held down by his sides, preparing to charge energy, should a fight break out.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Ris was much more annoyed by the mongoose than threatened, as Jackal seemed to be. The news the "staller" gave, however, was certainly a threat. "So Fenrir's back...Makes sense that the castle would show up again..." he reasoned with himself. Again raising his voice for the mongoose's comfort, Ris said, "So...do we have to fight you to keep going or what?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:59 pm

"Eh..." the mongoose said, "I mean, if you want... And yeah, I thought it'd be obvious that Fenrir is back. That's when the castle comes back up."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:02 am

Jackal's body began to emit a strange pink light and eventually his aura began to flare up, "Then I don't suppose you'd make this easy and keep out our way, right, mate?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:02 am

"Yes, he is right." Grandpa replied, stepping back behind the actual fighters.

Aetsia had her hand on her katana and gun in her hand. Leo had her hand on the wrist of her gauntlet. "Well, if it comes to a fight, I'm game. Ever heard the phrase 'don't shoot the messenger?'"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:08 am

"Do I really have to?" the mongoose asked. "Don't you guys want a dramatic entrance, or, have Ris ask me what me what my evil plan is?"
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:12 am

Ris' ear twitched again. "I had assumed your evil plan would come with who you were, to be honest...though on that note, I'm all ears."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:13 am

The mongoose dropped his arms in an overdramatic sigh. "Man... You're just as bright as she said you are, Ris."
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:16 am

Ris quietly clenched his teeth together.

'I'm perfectly smart...I mean, not perfectly smart, but I'm smart enough that it's perfectly acceptable...Stupid messenger.'

"And who's 'she'?"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 am

"My master. Or mistress, whatever word you want to use," the mongoose said, giving his bat wings a couple flaps to stretch.
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:21 am

"If it's a she we're talking about, I'd say Mistress."

'Ha. Who's smart now? A--...Oh frick, that's not natural for a mongoose...'

Now, however, came the time to question who the mistress was. He could only think of Terra, but she was dead. He witnessed her death, and a rather graphic one at that.

But she was a vampire...

Fenrir kept coming back because -he- was a vampire...
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:27 am

"Details," the mongoose said. "And I already gave a bit clue away, but I'm not so sure she wants me to tell all of you that."
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:29 am

"So, uh, why are we letting him talk this long?" Leo asked Ris. "I mean, he'll probably tell us just as much after we've punched all of his teeth out... just with more bleeding from the mouth and crying, is all."

Why, yes, she hated it when obvious bad guys and jerks talked for too long.

Aetsia, however, was contentedly listening!

Grandpa was still hiding in the back.

Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:31 am

"I don't know." the vulpine admitted. "I have a habit of either asking questions or charging in rashly...Or both." he ended with a shrug. "It's...usually what makes them mock me in the end..."
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:37 am

"That's such a tear jerker, Ris..." the mongoose said, ignoring what Leo said. He didn't want them -catching on to his evil plan-.

Last edited by Terra on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ris

Ris

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 am

"Ohh, shut up." Ris retorted, rolling his eyes in great exaggeration. "Wasn't talking to you anyway."

'Jerk, having good hearing like he does...'

"You know, Leo, maybe we should just go with your plan..."
Back to top Go down
Wocky

Wocky

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:17 am

"Hey, you're a mongoose!" Melissa exclaimed, incredulously. "Wow, like, I've never seen a mongoose man before. How's that going for you? Oh, are you a vampire too? ...Wait, forget that. Let's just get this over with!"

Zenith shook his head. "I hope some day you'll learn patience."

The vixen grinned. "Maybe some day." she reached down and grasped the black cylindrical object that hung from her waist, clicked a button and raised it in front of her. A long, vaguely cone-shaped beam of white light energy sprouted from the tip, emitting a gentle humming noise. "I'm psyched for this."

The black fox watched the scene carefully, waiting to see what happened before he drew a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:49 am

"Oh boy!" Leo said excitedly, throwing a few punches into the air. "I'm going to enjoy reducing him to a sobbing, bloody mess!" Her gauntlet glowed again, a very stylized sword appearing in her hand, which she flipped to her backhand. It wasn't anything legendary, of course. "I better not be disappointed after this. I don't want my first time with a vampire to be boring!"

Aetsia was jealous! That sword looked so cool!

"Focus!" Grandpa told Aetsia. "Stop starin' at her long blade and focus!"

"... heh, staring at my long blade..." Leo said.

"God DAMN IT, young'un!"
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:58 pm

The mongoose's short ears twitched in annoyance at Melissa's comment, his temper flaring from all the cocky attitudes of the intruders.

"You know what?... Fine! You guys want a FIGHT!?" He roared in an ear-shattering voice, his wings spreading outward as he slammed his claws into the ground, giving the castle a small shake before standing back up.

"Come and get it!" he shouted with his paws up in a ready battle stance, eyes burning with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:18 pm

"Who needs to run?" Jackal said before he thrust his paw forward, a ball of pink energy instantly being generated and fired from his palm.

The ball of energy traveled towards the mongoose at high speed, while Jackal just watched. He knew this wouldn't stop him, whoever he was, but he wanted to see just how powerful the mongoose really was. It was safer doing this than charging at him only to find out first hand.

Deg felt the castle rumble slightly and his ears perked up, "They took their time to show up." However, Deg only picked up a book and continued reading while he ate an apple, feet propped up on the table. Why can't we just kill them now and be done with it!? Solus asked, growing more agitated, "Please, Solus. Must you always interrupt me, when I read? When those hopeless individuals show up, they'll be too exhausted from their opposition to be a match for us. It's those with brains that win the fights, not those with brawn." Deg answered, adding a sigh as he turned a page.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Admin
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 pm

The mongoose raised a paw up, glowing with darkness, before slashing it down in front of him, causing a crescent-shaped energy wave to fire towards the orb and split it in half. The two pieces veered off course and exploded into the wall on either side of him. The mongoose didn't seem all that impressed.

He held a paw out in front of him and it glowed with red sparks. It wasn't long before a small, red circle appeared on the ground in the middle of the room. It gradually started expanding while the mongoose walked into it. "Don't make me come over there."
Back to top Go down
Jack Thorn

Jack Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:37 pm

Jackal grit his teeth, he knew that wasn't the full extent of the mongoose's power, but it was certainly enough to injure the canine, should he get too careless.

Jackal's tail twitched and he backed up, "Just who the hell are you anyway!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)   Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenrir: Dawn Rising (Part 1)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furry RP Zone :: General :: Role Play-
Jump to: